EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

Hello, I would like to ask or perhaps would like a contribution,

To you generally do not like to have nurses and Manhattan mod?

My loved me,

Greetings and look forward to this new Mod!

I'm assuming you used Google Transfail Translate to do this, since it makes absolutely no sense at all.

If you Aver now understand?

1518589_10151956315008889_777866413_o.jp

My question was if they are going to add this Medical Assistant, or is going to be the same as the one who is in the video?

I write in Spanish, sorry for the bad translation of Google Chrome.

Please forgive me if there is something bad writing.

If you Aver now understand?

My question was if they are going to add this Medical Assistant, or is going to be the same as the one who is in the video?

I write in Spanish, sorry for the bad translation of Google Chrome.

Please forgive me if there is something bad writing.

¡Hola, dyson answered about that before

As for hospital, I'm not sure whether to have a hospital or the stryker stretcher, I don't think both scripts will work well together, as it uses a whole new stretcher system which would mess up the hospital script. But yeah plenty of food for thought thanks for getting a discussion going :)

I gotta ask, why does a lifeguard pickup truck have a water level indicator on the control panel?

I was thinking this too, I had one of the engines selected whilst taking this pic, the lifeguard has the same commands but without limited water.

In development news, we're onto S.W.A.T now, focusing heavily on them as I felt they weren't even in the mod properly before. I'm adding in a lot of new scripts, some old like M4 and Mp5 etc, some new like deployment from helicopters etc. We've also got a badass bearcat added in too, so stay tuned to this topic over the next few days for updates from Miami-Dade's special weapons teams.

Be sure to follow the topic for constant updates and subscribe to my Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAshleydyson for the latest info and gameplay.

Currently in progress -

Map 40% complete

SWAT 60% complete

MDFR 30% complete

EMS (currently unknown)

PD 90% complete

Lifeguard 80% complete

Misc 50% complete

Hope this and the previous work is enough to get this topic buzzing again, as ever questions/comments/suggestions welcome, they're all read 

x

How about some new helicopters? Like the FD helicopter and PD helicopter. Maybe throw in Venom 1 for fun, make it like a paramedic transport?

There already are some new helicopters, but you'll have to wait and see them :) as for venom 1, unlikely but not ruled out, I'd never include a unit that didn't have practical use, so unless I can think of a way to modify the rabid dog call its a nog go for now.

For the deployment from helicopter- are you planning on using hoppahs script?

I've written in one of my own already, but this was a landing deploy, now looking into rappel deploy or a building breach deploy, this will more than likely borrow aspects of hoppahs scripts yes