EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

49 minutes ago, More Than said:

It's a new install both the game and mod, i played it a while ago and it was fine maybe the new patch did something? Or probably AMD is wrecking old games again with their pathetic drivers.

Well, your log file don't have anythting that would point out to the problem. But i do remember about year ago, AMD drivers patch with fixes for Emergency 4, witch made me gigle, that the game is still relavent.

10 minutes ago, EmC-Unit said:

Well, your log file don't have anythting that would point out to the problem. But i do remember about year ago, AMD drivers patch with fixes for Emergency 4, witch made me gigle, that the game is still relavent.

It's a bit weird that it's only happens when i use the parking script not the send to parking but the E or delete key.

On 3/3/2024 at 5:16 PM, ArtySgtB said:

I cannot load the Miami Mod. I download it, unzip to the Mods folder, move the corona file as directed, try to load and it will not load the mod. The mod option looks like a green wrench in the modifications menu. Am I missing something in the instructions?

154.06 kB · 0 downloads

https://youtu.be/HjIA5xib0wM?si=i8sYaPbMjLmCxNUS

On 2/29/2024 at 8:55 PM, More Than said:

It's a bit weird that it's only happens when i use the parking script not the send to parking but the E or delete key.

An update a user on discord by the name of charlos suggested i use Em4 patcher , i fixed the crashing issue and other performance issues with this amazing software.

• Thanks 1

On 3/30/2024 at 3:18 PM, More Than said:

Does the CSI actually do anything or just for show?

Check the mod, it is allready functioning.

New MDPD Unmarked Dodge Durango Pursuit 2022:

RD0WRJL.png

0SsF8SE.png

WEDxRgn.png

Credits: EmC-Unit.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AwesomeFireman2500 said:

Having a bit of an issue with the mod, how do we get the new vehicles in such as the Pierce  and the FHP Durango?

Just like with any other mod that is out there, you wait for the next version release, and download it. And before you ask, there is no release date.

• Like 1

So, i was making those new red untis with a purpose, we have a new firestation number 3:

Anyway, i could not chose images to cut, call me greedy or a show off but there will be 8 of them, and the page will load like shit:

cxStsvK.png

3KChtAS.png

PAhZrBj.png

RvHWM4D.png

uh7BGcj.png

u4aFHs9.png

7qSirqE.png

WCPqjVC.png

Credits: EmC-Unit.

• Like 5