EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

4 hours ago, dalton_rulez324 said:

So I was wondering if there were specific specs for your computer to run this mod? I seem to get crashes and random big white boxes, and some of the models for the cars just disappear. 

I won't speak for EmC because I do not know his specs.

I do know mine, and I worked on, tested and played the mod using 3 computers:

1: AMD Athlon X2 and Nvidia GT430, 2gb ram

2: AMD Ryzen 3600 and Nvidia 1050Ti, 16gb ram

3: Intel i3 laptop, Nvidia 520m, 4gb ram

Even on the shared family laptop, I did not have any crashes even after 45 minutes of playing. I did eventually stop due to various script glitches.

On the new PC I have right now, I do not have any traffic light issues but I believe it is because I capped the FPS to 60.

• Like 1

Guys thanks for positive replays!

7 hours ago, R.S. said:

First of all, thank you for the awesome release! I couldn't help but notice the * on the multiplayer subject. My friends and I would sure love to see that enabled. Could you elaborate a little bit on that?

Mod is complex, and we wanted to see comunity wide gameplay on it, to iron out the bugs. It is pain in ass to edit 2 versions of the map (freeplay and deluxefreeplay) you basicly had to do it twice, now think if we had 3rd map... TLDR - multiplayer would be aded in the future.

5 hours ago, dalton_rulez324 said:

So I was wondering if there were specific specs for your computer to run this mod? I seem to get crashes and random big white boxes, and some of the models for the cars just disappear. 

Check this installment video that Phantom made:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, EmC-Unit said:

Guys thanks for positive replays!

Mod is complex, and we wanted to see comunity wide gameplay on it, to iron out the bugs. It is pain in ass to edit 2 versions of the map (freeplay and deluxefreeplay) you basicly had to do it twice, now think if we had 3rd map... TLDR - multiplayer would be aded in the future.

Thank you very much for addressing this; It is much appreciated. I literally can't wait until multiplayer is ready to be released. ;) 

Have a great day!

• Like 1

Man, what an awesome mod! I remember when this was just starting out so many years ago. Immediately downloaded and started playing yesterday as soon as I saw the release. My favorite part so far is all the different fire units that are available. EmC, and the rest of the team, you've outdone yourself and should be proud! Great job!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gunswat said:

I wasn't gonna release it but ok 

Yea, i saw how that goes...

2 hours ago, bama1234 said:

Man, what an awesome mod! I remember when this was just starting out so many years ago. Immediately downloaded and started playing yesterday as soon as I saw the release. My favorite part so far is all the different fire units that are available. EmC, and the rest of the team, you've outdone yourself and should be proud! Great job!

aec725bcfaf5bdd727421046511fb136.jpg

@n00bingtarget thx

• Like 1

Patch time!

56B962384BDD234CA394258CEAD18FDFB363E08E

Patch note v2.0.1:

- Possible fix for traffic lights causing jams. (Use traffic debug if you still got problems);
- Corrected spawn points for bat chief called untis;
- 4x Swat callout should no longer make 2 trucks stuck in each other;
- Dispatch calling out unit now have beep sound;
- Slowed down callouts rate;
- Permanently removed snow blizzard and units saboteur calls;
- Possible fix for the fire stations parking spots. (If you got stuck you can use parking script to unstuck it);
- Fixed stepping on a ladder inside firestation;
- Fixed persons on a roof;
- Tweaked almost all models to use less memory - should lag less on low end PCs. (Final fix will be posted later).

Download patch 2.0.1

Installment is simple, drag and drop green disc folder with one that  came with patch and press replace all. If you screw this up - reinstall the mod and try againe.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, stockboy8 said:

I came here to post about this too, after cheating myself into having more money, I'm still unable to purchase any unit

GFD

Here's fix on top over the patch: https://mega.nz/file/ixozTSwC#RsEuM1a8hnBHrCl7VTqbYvh7m1eRQ-UAE-vfXy1cHaY

i am not willing to update it everywhere, will include it in next patch. Good night.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Mrtucker555 said:

Hey Emc In deluxe free play mode i am unable to buy the prisoner transport, the MERV, and one of the First Swat Truck. Is this on purpose?

Just go to /Specs/ and edit the fp_params_endless.xml and change <MaxParkingSpace value="100" /> to like 150, do this for all of the fp_params files

• Upvote 2

Hello, I was just asking, if someone else has a problem with the lights of the vehicles, I see them with a white square,
invisible victims on the beach, and just outside a house, he warns me that there are injured, but the injured are not seen, I can attend to them, lift them, but they cannot be seen, it happened to me on the beach (next to the child with a ball), and in the neighborhood where the graffiti patrol is.

lighproblem.jpg