• Directional lights
    • Auto hose attach\detach
    • Armed arrest
    • Gated wye
    • Traffic cones
    • Blackhawk rappel command
    • Chase

Guest dltforce146

The auto chase for PD is fantastic. in previous versions I would just let simple pickpockets and others go just because it took so much effort to catch them. Now I round them all up and send the patty wagon around to do pick up.

The addition to the auto deploy hose lines to have the FFs get back on the truck is also awsome. Great addition!

auto unloading patients, that was already here? so was directional lights, and call backup, and patrolling, traffic cones and gated wye and call units by batallion chief.

am i missng the point

The stand-by command is one of my favorites too. It might not be as useful as other commands, but you can basically set up your own fire stations on other parts of the map. I personally do not really like the patrol function. Everytime I call a (patrolling) PD car, the closest one is always on the other side of the map. :P

The stand-by command is one of my favorites too. It might not be as useful as other commands, but you can basically set up your own fire stations on other parts of the map. I personally do not really like the patrol function. Everytime I call a (patrolling) PD car, the closest one is always on the other side of the map. :P

Just like in real life lol. I love the chase Command myself,its really cool.you did a good job Hoppah

What's the truck activity? There's a rapid deployment for the fire engines? I thought that was only for SWAT?

Thanks. :)

Hoppah, I do belive that i speak For EVERYONE that plays your wonderful Modification when i say, that you have yet again Out-done yourself and exceeded all of our expectations. And we ALL cannot wait to see what else you have in store. :)

GREAT v1.9 Mod. :)

Good job Hoppah.

I think hoppah deserves a good job Huh guys? Com'on lets hear it!!!

Good Job. :)

I have a couple:

Rapid Deployment

Auto Connect / Disconnect

Pursuit

Rapid Deployment will always be a favorite when it comes to fighting fires. More so in 1.9 because I've noticed the fires in this new mod spread to surround structures and plants if there near by

Auto Connect / Disconnect : I'll admit this one caught me off guard, when I clicked the engine to disconnect my units from the engine I started to attend another accident. When I returned I didn't see my FF's, and I began to wonder where they went. At first I though they might have gotten on another engine by accident. However, when I clicked on that engine I noticed they had already gotten on board. This feature is a plus, especially when your finishing a call, and you get another that's right near you.

Pursuit: I like this feature because it saves time, I don't like my cops or there cars being shot or damaged, but when your under pressure this command helps a lot. It shows its worth when your fighting a fire, or on multiple medical calls, and have a riot or something break out.

PS: Chris I don't think Hoppah has anything else in store after this mod. I believe I recall seeing him say something about wanting to further his career, or schooling. In any case that would require a LOT less time here, and more time in his life. Regardless though, yes a wonderful mod, and were quite grateful.

PS: Chris I don't think Hoppah has anything else in store after this mod. I believe I recall seeing him say something about wanting to further his career, or schooling. In any case that would require a LOT less time here, and more time in his life. Regardless though, yes a wonderful mod, and were quite grateful.

I already have plans for a possible v2.0. I want to improve the freeplaymap by replacing buildings with new ones and adding even more new civilian cars. I have a couple of other plans too, but they won't be posted before I have worked the plans out. I hate false promises, so I prevent to make them myself too. I will never ever, post a full list of possible additions/ideas for v2.0 if I don't even know if I can realize them. :)

I don't know. I've come to the conclusion when you put your mind to it you can usually do anything, regardless if it was though impossible. When I look at your mod, and the other mods created I'm amazed. They all just get better, and better, adding more realism.

Good policy though, prevents people asking a ton of questions about something that hasn't been created. As always looking forward to 2.0 in the future :D

Guest MGC|Uthog

I must say i like the gated wye allot especially if you have a big fire wich need more hoses as the engine cant get that far. I also like the chase command stupid civy's trying to run is very anoying now i have something to chase them and if they dont surender shoot them on sight.

I also like auto attach and detach as this saves allot of time(1 of the things i found most anoying in EM4 basic was the connecting the hoses and removing them again.

The directional lights are also helpfull as now i can just use the police car to redirect traffic(saves me a few clicks).

I also like the other functions but these are the best in the mod:)

Good work Hoppah! keep up the good work(PS you also mod other games?)