Hoppah

Additional Units Submod

one small problem, i was in the editor removing all the radiation from the lights and i removed it, then when i started the game up, it was still there? i thought it didnt save so i tried again and still it doesnt change, just thought id let you know to see if there was another way of doing it :)

other than that, i believe the submod is amazing :D would be cool if the border guys could have m4's though like the SWAT

james

The BP officer has the same problem.
Bug report time:

-ATF Agent when putting Traffic Vest disappears

-No chase command for Border Patrol and ATF Unmarked

These agents are not supposed to have that command at all. I just copied the prototype file of the LAPD officer and forgot to delete the commands later.

Everything will be fixed later. :)

I understand that, so all the more reason the LEV (if nothing else) should have steady burns.

And since this submod is for the Los Angeles mod, the vehicles should have the steady burns to make them realistic.

EDIT: I just noticed that the LAPD Impala and the LAPD K9 vehicle have the same roof number, 108.

Well Federal vehicles are exempt from the State light regulations, mainly for the reason, they an be used in any state at all, so therefore they don't need to follow the light regulations. As for the LEV that does not have a steady burn, I'm going to be working on the lights to fix some things anyways that I didn't like too much from the ones I did (but 8 hours is just a piss off so I didn't care to change it) so I'll go in and put on some steady burns on that too while I'm there ;)

one small problem, i was in the editor removing all the radiation from the lights and i removed it, then when i started the game up, it was still there? i thought it didnt save so i tried again and still it doesnt change, just thought id let you know to see if there was another way of doing it :)

other than that, i believe the submod is amazing :D would be cool if the border guys could have m4's though like the SWAT

james

What vehicle was it, if you want it without radiation, and you can't figure out how to do it, ask nicely and I'll see what I can do. I know a few vehicles I did, and I'm sure Hoppah did the same have lights that are just radiation, so you may need to delete those :)

Guest mrpolice1996
Just one bug: You can't get the coast guard to enter the new helicopter and he can't exit (or enter) it on the ground.

One more: The hazard lights on the new CHP patrol car don't seem to work - But not a major thing.

One more: The hazard lights on the new CHP patrol car don't seem to work - But not a major thing.

I'm heading in the game in about 5 minutes, so I'll check that when I'm playing... The Camaro is the one with that problem right? I'll check to see if it's something we missed, or if it's just you...

Guest mrpolice1996
I'm heading in the game in about 5 minutes, so I'll check that when I'm playing... The Camaro is the one with that problem right? I'll check to see if it's something we missed, or if it's just you...

It's just me :rolleyes:

I just checked and as i had the game in a high angle i couldn't see them flashing - sorry my bad... :sorrysign:

hello

why the large ambulance rescue not go to fire station.

thanks for the helps.

*Hoppah you can do the large ambulance rescue can going to fire station.

thank

Because its much bigger than the other ambulances and that would CERTAINLY cause problems.

I love it.

I almost beat the last mission with help from this mod.

One thing that would be awesome, is to have a chase command on border patrol, and the SWAT SUV.

Guest M1n1d0u
I love it.

I almost beat the last mission with help from this mod.

One thing that would be awesome, is to have a chase command on border patrol, and the SWAT SUV.

you can add it in the editor =)

Why the siren changes? Are the new sirens more realistic?

Not really. I know there was an option not to install them, I like change with this game, it brings some new flavor into it.

Not really. I know there was an option not to install them, I like change with this game, it brings some new flavor into it.

Oh I agree there a nice change, yes by all means, I was just curious. Im editing the unit in my personnel mod as we speak. I think im going to transform ATF truck into a Bomb Squad