sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

Hey I've noticed a few of you have added extra vehicles in to a mod for personal use, how do I do this in the editor? Is there any thread or anything where I can find out?

I'd like to add some aditional vehicles to the London mod just for myself for a bit of extra selection.

Thanks

EDIT

Never mind, I found

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/tutorials/article/1-emergency-4-adding-vehicles/

Which was just grape

Version 1.3 is in progress, there will be updates to maps, scripts, units and personnel, have no news on the things you mention though, watch this space

The OC-D-top of the page

Thank you so much for this really excellent mod. I would like to report a bug please. I've done a quick search of this thread, and can't find it listed already, but hopefully it isn't that I've just missed it.

When you try to perform virtually any action on a police motorbiker, i.e. get off vehicle, redirect traffic, etc. on top of a bridge, they always end up in the water below. They don't become a casualty, can't be picked up by either the police boat or a diver, and never drown, but it would be nice to fix at some point :)

(also I would like to second the bug report on getting the police motorbike picked up by an AA tow truck and performing arrests with the police motorbiker and putting them in a car.

Thank you so much.

Thank you so much for this really excellent mod. I would like to report a bug please. I've done a quick search of this thread, and can't find it listed already, but hopefully it isn't that I've just missed it.

When you try to perform virtually any action on a police motorbiker, i.e. get off vehicle, redirect traffic, etc. on top of a bridge, they always end up in the water below. They don't become a casualty, can't be picked up by either the police boat or a diver, and never drown, but it would be nice to fix at some point :)

(also I would like to second the bug report on getting the police motorbike picked up by an AA tow truck and performing arrests with the police motorbiker and putting them in a car.

Thank you so much.

I have had this problem before where they fall through the bridge. The second bug, isn't really a bug, all that needs to be changed is some of the traits on the editor and adding commands to the police motorbiker and its fixed.