sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

Cool that will have long night shifts

Yup indeed.

Try and avoid going off topic guys. I'm not trying to be a moderator or anything but it isn't really needed, and it can be annoying some times. The moderators would tell you the same.

Now back on topic, nice job with the recent updates, the mod is getting better and better. Good luck with the rest of the mod.

Guys, stop the idle spamming please. You know its going to be released, and you know 'relatively' soon because of Mintcake's updates. If you read back you'll see that this is going to be v.1.2, there is no other London mod (apart from for EM3) and nobody's mentioned a v.2.0. Also, Mintcake said there is a hospital along with police and fire stations, I'd assume that's for the ambo's. Its against the ToS to spam, be glad you're not being reported by an older member who has more of a grudge than me :)

The OC-D

Guys, stop the idle spamming please. You know its going to be released, and you know 'relatively' soon because of Mintcake's updates. If you read back you'll see that this is going to be v.1.2, there is no other London mod (apart from for EM3) and nobody's mentioned a v.2.0. Also, Mintcake said there is a hospital along with police and fire stations, I'd assume that's for the ambo's. Its against the ToS to spam, be glad you're not being reported by an older member who has more of a grudge than me :)

The OC-D

I was trying to explain why it has not been released

The OC-D

thanks for clearing that up

Hi All,

As Sniped222 has mentioned, v1.2 of the London Mod has been uploaded onto the download’s section of this site. However, until Stan has approved the file, it won’t be available for download. It is my understanding that he is rather busy at the moment which means this process may take several days (so please be patient!!!)

I’d like to thank The OC-D for his assistance with beta testing over the last week or so, his help was greatly appreciated!

Before I sign off there are a few points that I’d like to mention:

Firstly, although we found no major bugs when testing the mod, there were numerous issues, that, while slightly inconvenient, in no way stop the game from being played.

These ‘glitches’ have been documented and the relevant PDF filed placed within the mod folder. Please familiarise yourself with its contents before posting any ‘bugs found’ posts on these pages!

Secondly, due to work commitments, no further updates will be added to this modification, at least not by me, (That also means no bug fixing!) until late 2012/early 2013. So any ‘posts’ asking “when will there be any new updates” or enquiring “is this mod dead?” will not be answered until then!

Hope you all enjoy playing the mod,

Kind Regards

Mintcake69