sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

This is the best mod i have ever played, if you are looking for more bits and bobs to add why not add a jankel gardian currently in use for all these riots we are having

http://www.jankel.com/products/product-details.cfm?pID=11

it can also be used for

• High readiness fire-arms support and patrol vehicle

• Hostage negotiation (negotiating delivery vehicle)

• High threat containment vehicle

• High threat area control and patrol vehicle (airport control)

• Public order / riot control vehicle (when fitted with the modular Riot Protection System [MRPS])

• Overt Observation Post (OP)

• Overt Sniper Position

• Counter Terrorist (CT) and Hostage rescue - intervention vehicle (when fitted with elements of the Reactive Intervention System [RIS])

• High threat emergency evacuation vehicle

• High risk (Cat 'A') prisoner conveyance vehicle (when fitted with the prisoner handling cage)

hi all, i know i am very late into this forum, had em4 for ages but never really looked into mods and when i did only found NY mod and LA mod but im from UK so wanted UK mod. haven't tried your mod yet but would like to say i am willing to help with the mod if you would like? i use to mod .xml files in rise of nations and red alert 2 etc so i can implement scripting.

this is the only active EM4 English MOD i could find so willing to help/learn and keep it going.

Hi,

Brill Mod, small suggestion for the next release, could you add ford transit or mercades sprinters vans?

Also does anyone know how to get all the units from this mod onto the NY mod & replace all those? In other words I would like to play the NY mod but with the London units. This is for PERSONAL use and if someone could tell me how to do this that would be great. If the London mod makers are already planning on doing this but with there own map/stations etc I look forward to it becoming available.

Thanks

stewie

tried to re-write on a completely new notepad and no luck, i think theres a file from the original game that hasnt been placed in this MOD. hopefully Sniped222 does continue this mod, its almost finished as far as im concerned. i love it.

the only problems are:

-Names of vehicles and personnel not showing

-Needs a police helicopter

-Needs a water canon fire engine

-Needs a sniper

-Needs a life boat,raft

@gw01993

Just to let you know that in the UK, or London at least, we don't have Fire Engines with water cannons.

I love this mod, its brilliant. The only two real issues I can think of in the mod, is that with the police vehicles that can 'chase' (apart from the ARV) the Officers use guns to get the suspect on their knees, as you probably know, London officers do not use firearms unless in a ARV. In regards to the ARV's and chasing, when the ARV does chase, you have to get an MP5 out, then get rid of it and mess around for another couple of minutes just to get the suspect into the car.

Secondly, the Police have a range of vans for taking away prisoners in London, could we get some more of these? Oh and possibly a patrol command?

This is a superb mod, what do you think of adding a DIM (Detection identification monitoring) unit for the fire brigade? It could be used for decontamination and deploying a UAV drone. Also a Ford Transit custody van would also be dandy. ;)

could police be given batons? maybe they could draw them when chasing a suspect vehicle. And CS gas, maybe just a small can which the offer draws, when you press the cs button, then when you click on another person the offer runs over to him and then the person has the flash-bang effect?

Guest coops1288

Hey guys gotta say geat London Mod! Love to see this Mod progress more. Would be great if the vehicals can patrol the map in freeplay like in the LA Mod? Love to see more emergency units added to the mod! also im having problems with getting the London police units on the campain mod?? any suggestions?

a few ideas :- lifeboat or police boat :)

:- bomb squad 523550610.jpg Something like this would be cool

:- possibly HM coast guard?

sorry about spelling :laugh:

I think police and ambulance bikes would be useful. more special fire vehicles as well.

Another thing is you cant buy new vheicles after they get damaged.

Does anyone know how to deal with bombs on the mod

I think police and ambulance bikes would be useful. more special fire vehicles as well.

Another thing is you cant buy new vheicles after they get damaged.

Does anyone know how to deal with bombs on the mod

Plus Lifeboats , Police/ fire helicopeter