sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

Although I have found a few small glitches:

1) The ARV coppers can not put down the MP5s once you have equiped them with it, which means they can't get back in any vehicle.

Works Ok for me. While equiped with the MP5 you should be able to put you curser over the ARV and then you should get an MP5 icon with a cross through it. Click the ARV and the unit will "dequip" :)

One question I have though, in the Alpha version I was able to pull drivers over and fine them for speeding/documents etc but it doesnt work in V1.0?

Peace :)

Hi good job guys. I have a couple of comments, first please note I was using version 0.2 (just downloading V1.0 now)and I have no idea if what I am commenting on has been fixed already. Like others I noted that you couldn't buy the crane etc without loosing something you already had and probably wanted to keep. another thing the vehicles and people had no descriptions so I didn't know without clicking on each of them what they were equipped with eg jaws of life on FRU, the other thing I have to comment on was the rapid deployment button, the fire fighters get out cab get hose then stop, I was hoping when I pressed this button that they would also attach the hose to the engine and start pumping if in range. Personally when you are able to improve it more I would like to see the same as others, hospital, fire and police station on the map, more vehicles (obviously ones from london but things like water carriers, a hydraulic platform) and possibly the things I noted above improved, I know these things take time but these are just a couple of suggestions I have to make and I would never be good enough to make a mod myself so my hat is off to you. However I have to also comment that I did enjoy myself and look forward with great anticipation to any updates you make.

Okay guys, thanks for all your feedback!

What more can i say than...

London Mod v1.1

v1.1

This update should fix/add the following:

Stretcher put-down 'bug' fixed

Fireman with BA in 'mission 2' fixed

Crane added to game

Number of units increased

Ability to pull-over and issue tickets to drivers added

I think everyone owes Mintcake69 a huge thanks for so quickly sorting some of the issues!

There won’t be another version for quite a while after this so this should keep everyone going!

I’m thinking about possibly making a v1.15 in which I will add and change a few small details, but dont hold me to that!

See first post for link

An admin needs to aprove the file and then it should work, im guessing you wont have to wait more than a day

cool cant wait to play this one job well done guys great work cheers :cheers:

Sounds great!

I noticed talk of issues with Mission 2 earlier in the thread and the recent update says its fixed this, but I dont understand, because I have never been able to get the mod to load with missions, only seems to work on freeplay?

Im happy for the Mod to only work in freeplay, but if its possible to use if for missions also, how is this done?

Thanks.

Hi, I've removed everything to do with London mod v1.0 and attempted to install the new version, But once i start the game up and have selected the Mod, In game, All i have i the standard EM4 Vehicles.

I too have the same problem...

Hopefully we can get some feedback soon (I undertand author is busy) but fornow reverted back to the older version.

All working fine now, Thanks :)

To pull a car over, Select one of you police vehicles and place the curser over a civilian car, Then you should get the "Follow" sign thingy, and just click :)