sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

this is going to sound cheeky as.. but is there any way to edit it so that we can turn off certain events?

That is now sorted for you mate i have updated the download link for the new version.

- Is it really possible to turn off certain events? How is it done?

Thanks, loving the Mod :)

if youve installed it normally the path should be C:\Program Files\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4\Mods\London Mod\Specs

then click on BOTH endless file names... scroll down and find the ones you want to turn off... in the top of the event should be the number "1" for true meaning yes.. put "0" for false as in off

Hey Sniped, it's not a major issue but I wondered about a turntable ladder. Should I import the orginal as when an earthquake hit I was unable to get to the second floor. Also the firefighters with white helmets will not cool down cars. They only seem ti run up to it and just put a fire out elsewhere. Again not major but still a bug.

Thanks, nice work so far.

if youve installed it normally the path should be C:\Program Files\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4\Mods\London Mod\Specs

then click on BOTH endless file names... scroll down and find the ones you want to turn off... in the top of the event should be the number "1" for true meaning yes.. put "0" for false as in off

Thanks. I had a look in the specs folder and the files I have are freeplaybase.xml, freeplaybase_d.xml, freeplaybase_mp.xml, portraits.xml and metastrings.xml?

They all seem to be related to "vehicles" I cant find one with "events"?

There are 5 "endless" files in the normal EM4 specs folder should I move two of those to the London Mod specs folder?

Thanks for your help. :)

Thanks. I had a look in the specs folder and the files I have are freeplaybase.xml, freeplaybase_d.xml, freeplaybase_mp.xml, portraits.xml and metastrings.xml?

They all seem to be related to "vehicles" I cant find one with "events"?

There are 5 "endless" files in the normal EM4 specs folder should I move two of those to the London Mod specs folder?

Thanks for your help. :)

download the new updated link

Absolutely love it! Fantastic! Sirens are great and the models and persons beautifully detailed. There are two bugs I've noticed:

1. An AFO with an MP5, when right clicked, will try to draw a sidearm, jamming him from anything bar moving.

2. A LAS HART IRU can deliver HAZMAT but they can't get back in.

The OC-D

Just as i was expecting........brilliant!

If there had to be a criticism though, maybe the fire engines could be redone or something. They dont look as realistic as the other models and the skins seem a little blurred.

I hope you try and copy the LA MOD by adding hospitals, police stations, fire stations and maybe even an ambulance station. That would be awesome lol!!!

Willa078

Excited to get playing this, Downloading atm :) By the looks of some of the posts, It's going to be amazing :) Will give feedback once i've managed to try it out :) Great job on getting a Release:)

I agree with Willa078. They don't look normal... and there only 4 vehicles... no vans, no ladders, no chief cars... authors can just clone and change numbers and light bars in 1st and 2nd fire engines - 4-5 new cars)

Also need more panda cars for police and some vans.

Will u do Highways agencies and VOSAs units?

I agree with Willa078. They don't look normal... and there only 4 vehicles... no vans, no ladders, no chief cars... authors can just clone and change numbers and light bars in 1st and 2nd fire engines - 4-5 new cars)

Also need more panda cars for police and some vans.

Will u do Highways agencies and VOSAs units?

I am running this mod.

A lot of work has gone into this mod from the team

Please try and show a little respect when giving feedback as i do not like being told what to do after releasing a mod for you to use

Thank you

I am running this mod.

A lot of work has gone into this mod from the team

Please try and show a little respect when giving feedback as i do not like being told what to do after releasing a mod for you to use exactly

Thank you

.I can't imagine the amount of work the authors have put into this mod. I very much doubt you could do the same and you start complaning about what's not there think about how much there is. If you are so bovered go and make your own mod

mod is awsome just 3 things though

1. BA on mission 2 dont work

2. cant find people that could negotiate or reveal inside of buildings

3. is there any boats??

BRILLIANT mod!! Love it! Great work!

Although I have found a few small glitches:

1) The ARV coppers can not put down the MP5s once you have equiped them with it, which means they can't get back in any vehicle.

2) The paramdics with the strecthers are unable to place a casaulty back down once they have picked them up.

3) There is no crane which means any Road Traffic Collision, where a vehicle has gone into the water, can not be completed.

if you sell a vehicle you already have, then you can buy new ones. The mod just requires an increase in the vehicle limit like LA Mod has.

You could also just edit the number availble in the 'freeplaybase' file in the mod's 'specs' folder. You can also use this to get a crane in-game.

I've had a good few hours playing the mod now - really excellent - one of the best mods (if not the best) for EM4.

Only major issue I have is traffic none of the traffic light work properly so there are big jams everywhere which can be bad if you get car fire event. Does anyone know how to fix traffic light timings?

Once again you've both done a great job. :12:

mod is awsome just 3 things though

1. BA on mission 2 dont work

2. cant find people that could negotiate or reveal inside of buildings

3. is there any boats??

At this stage the mod is not designed/tested for use on missions

Thank you for all kind comments, I do read every comment so know that I’m listening but please understand that it’s impossible for me to reply to everyone

Thank you