sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

Am I the only one getting siren problems? I am pressing the siren command button but with little luck. I've even installed a fresh copy of the game and a new copy of the mod but still no luck, ideas?

anyone else issue with the heli on take off?

Yep, will take off but something wrong with it.

Also there are huge traffic issues as one set of lights is green for less than a second so no traffic goes through. This is on the bit of dual carriageway.

Other than that the mod is amazing! Love HART, although a bit pointless in game.

Also the would mod hugely benefit if there was London bomb disposal and tow trucks.

It's amazing! :) :) :)

this is going to sound cheeky as.. but is there any way to edit it so that we can turn off certain events?

That is now sorted for you mate i have updated the download link for the new version.

Am I the only one getting siren problems? I am pressing the siren command button but with little luck. I've even installed a fresh copy of the game and a new copy of the mod but still no luck, ideas?

Maybe try the new version mentioned above? although i dont think that will do anything for you

anyone else issue with the heli on take off?

It takes longer than normal because there’s a problem with matching the take-off ‘animation’ to the ‘script’ take-off command

Nah. I've taken off all my mods, the game itself, and reinstalled the game and the mod with still no luck. Is there anything I need to do prior to the game or to configure?

If anyone knows the siren script location and/or workings that would help me out tremendously.

Edited by Ferras

The mod is amazing I know this hasn't got anything to do with it but my map keeps going towered one side help !

I often get that randomly on mods, its not linked to London mod.

Thanks for the feedback guys, but if at all possible could I steer you towards talking about what you like rather than what you want

There wont be any new versions coming out soon so please refrain from asking for more units that will clearly be going in at some point

Thanks, hope you all enjoy

Do you know how to stop it it's really annoying me now It you can't do anything cuz ur always being dragged off where u want to go :/

Hey

I Find that with mods but for example if the view keeps going to the right use the keys you use to move the map (in my case up arrow down arrow

left arrow right arrow)i just tap my right arrow key and it stops.It works for me but give it a try it might fix it.

Hey

I Find that with mods but for example if the view keeps going to the right use the keys you use to move the map (in my case up arrow down arrow

left arrow right arrow)i just tap my right arrow key and it stops.It works for me but give it a try it might fix it.

no still not working tried la mod still doing it :/

That is now sorted for you mate i have updated the download link for the new version.

Maybe try the new version mentioned above? although i dont think that will do anything for you

It takes longer than normal because there’s a problem with matching the take-off ‘animation’ to the ‘script’ take-off command

Thanks mann! loving the RRV's :)

this is going to sound cheeky as.. but is there any way to edit it so that we can turn off certain events?

- Is it really possible to turn off certain events? How is it done?

Thanks, loving the Mod :)