sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

The makers of this mod could actually just take the script and modify it for these units, if they mention Hoppah's name when releasing.

Since Hoppah said:

...Because I honestly don't really care about my creations anywmore, people are allowed to take, change and release whatever they want from the Los Angeles Mod...

(some other text, but quoting it all would take up unnecessary space. Read the whole text in case of that you want to include some LA Mod stuff in your mod)

...The only other thing I ask from you need is to mention my nickname when you take something

That whole text (the one from Hoppah that i just quoted) can be found here.

The makers of this mod could actually just take the script and modify it for these units, if they mention Hoppah's name when releasing.

Since Hoppah said:

That whole text (the one from Hoppah that i just quoted) can be found here.

. They have already had it in the mod they just took it out so I assume they already know how to.

Do the paramedics on the ambulances also have a ability to heal?

It can get quite frustrating having to send a vehicle (ambulance) and car (solo responce) to every incident. It would be much more realistic if the paramedics on the ambulances can have the ability to heal aswell has have a stretcher. That way, for example, someone who has just had a fall doesn't get every man and his dog turning up.

Also, I posted a month or so ago about the london Firefighters, asking if you were going to update the fire gear to the new style.

But due to a bit of an arguement caused (which, as a professional firefighter, I kept my opinions to myself on here), the question was forgotten about.

It would be a great shame to see a mod that has had so much hard work put into it be out of date (by quite a big factor).

Hi all,

This will be the last ‘unit’ to be placed in v0.2

Metropolitan Police ‘Marine Policing Unit’ Landrover Defender.

post-8800-0-67650900-1294851819_thumb.jp

And these will be the last ‘changes’ made to the mods personnel!

post-8800-0-66920100-1294851834_thumb.jp

We now just need to add some ‘cosmetic’ changes to the Mod and tidy up afew loose ends, and with a bit of luck, we’ll have v0.2 out some time in February.

Thanks for your patience,

Regards

Mintcake69

I have tried reading most pages and have not recalled seeing anything about motorbikes, would either the police or ambulance service have any of these in the mod?

If your talking about units then I suppose they could add fire boats, Ladder trucks, Fire Chiefs, Hazmat units and so on. Would be interesting to see them in this but that is down to the creators.