• No
  3. 3. Who would make it?

• Atari and _____
    • Microsoft and _____
    • Rockstar and ______
    • THQ and _____
    • Any others (post any more)

Hello everyone! I always wanted to play a game like this:

It's like GTA except you can't comit any crimes. You can walk around the city and shop, and have a normal life. But, your job is being a Firefighter. A little buzzer is attached to your belt, beeping when a call comes in. You either run or take a car to the station, change, and get into the cab. You must drive and control the sirens (wail, yelp, Q-Horn, etc.) in order to get to your destination. Weather and traffic also changes during time. As you advance, you get the Ambulance, then the Engine, Pumper, Rescue, Quint, Ladder, and eventually get promoted to Chief. You also must put the fire out and when you're chief, control your men. After that, you continue you duty. The map is one state of the players choice, so you're a county fire fighter at a county station.

You can also choose a police, EMT, or DOT job. What do ya'll think?

Excuse me, but I am british. What the heck is DOT?

I love the idea. You do mean 3D right? For example, SCS Software's Truck/Bus Simulator and The Sims 3 sort of thing? I would like to see a lot of features though. Hmm... 2D or 3D is the question.

It's something i'd have an interest in if there were Medical aspects to it, but overall, I'd buy it if Atari were not apart of it :P that would be the only thing that would put me off.

lol! This was so long ago... I still dream of it XD And yes, Atari was a stupid thing to put up. The game would be like a GTA SA RP server, where you could put in an app for a job (FD, PD, private paramedic company, DOT). If you get it, you go through training, and if you pass that, you get the job. Eventually, after so long on the job, you rise to the top and can command your firefighters or policemen or EMTs, etc. Getting arrested could effect what jobs you can get or get you fired.