Shadylasse

Odense Mod [Status - In Progress]

Sounds great. Was just interesting in which way it looked with light, because it looked like some led's missing at the picture. Looking forward to see! :)

Well it isn't. At the distance you see it reguarly it has nothing to say what so ever. It looks like an LED anyway. (I haven't used any polygons since most of the other vehicles have it and it slows the gameplay down more than high poly vehicles). On the images I zoomed in so there would be more focus on the vehicles other than the maps.

EDIT;

Merry christmas

Volkswagen LT Police Group Van

policelt.png

Model - Stormi, Flkalley

(David)

Skin - David, skaihof, Tobbi92,

RD_Saarland, Shadylasse

Childs - BlackHunter

Lights - Shadylasse

Used from CCC

Well it isn't. At the distance you see it reguarly it has nothing to say what so ever. It looks like an LED anyway. (I haven't used any polygons since most of the other vehicles have it and it slows the gameplay down more than high poly vehicles). On the images I zoomed in so there would be more focus on the vehicles other than the maps.

EDIT;

Merry christmas

Volkswagen LT Police Group Van

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/3379/policelt.png

Model - Stormi, Flkalley

(David)

Skin - David, skaihof, Tobbi92,

RD_Saarland, Shadylasse

Lights - Shadylasse

Used from CCC

Looking good :D

Have the AKS some automatic weapons :D.

Magnus

A hint is look on the front page.

Magnus, really, start researching like many people have said on the Danish board. It's just becoming annoying with you asking a bunch of questions that can be solved by a little bit of research done by yourself.

I was wondering is there gonna be a map there look like Odense? ;)

And keep up the good work, I can't wait to this. Because i by my self live in Odense xD!

Yep, there will. I am working on that. It's some parts of Odense put together like Odense Central, Hoejby, Bolbro, Vollsmose and Tarup/Paarup. :)

Yep, there will. I am working on that. It's some parts of Odense put together like Odense Central, Hoejby, Bolbro, Vollsmose and Tarup/Paarup. :)

Vollsmose for life!!!!!

Maybe it should have been voldsmose....

Do work with the mod Lasse ;)