valmiustila

Emergency 3 LA mod

Hi, i have been question this before, but i ask it again :D When i try install this mod, this says than i dont have emergency 3 :/

Do you have a folder called 'Mods' in the Emergency 4 folder? If not create that folder yourself (file --> new --> folder) and try again.

Do you have a folder called 'Mods' in the Emergency 4 folder? If not create that folder yourself (file --> new --> folder) and try again.

OMG...

He's talkin about Emergency 3. And if u install Emergency 3, the map ''Mods'' is already in the main folder (sixteen tons entertainment/emergency 3/)

the map "Mods" isn't always there when you first install em3. it's only there if you have patch 3 installed

Yep but this is english patch three, maybe. Im not sure, is this patch 3. I have install it?

Well then you probably didn't install it correctly. Did you do it by direct2drive, or do you actually have the physical disk, or what?

Yep, i have emergency 3 disc. I buyed it from shop

Yep, i talk em 3 :D

OMG...

He's talkin about Emergency 3. And if u install Emergency 3, the map ''Mods'' is already in the main folder (sixteen tons entertainment/emergency 3/)

Does that bloody matter, you're not stupid are you? I happen to be human and make a typo too sometimes. Would be nice if everybody stopped to carp on everything or everybody, especially when you have zero idea of what you are talking about. If everybody would just try to think in stead of trying to be a smart ass a lot more problems would get resolved.

About the Modinstaller: go to start --> programmes --> Strategy first --> Emergency 3 --> EM 3 Modinstaller. If the ModInstaller isn't there you need to install patch three. But I doubt it if you recently bought EM3, those are usually patched to the max. When you try to install patch 1.3 when it is already installed you also get the error message that the game isn't installed.

Since this appears to be about the patch and not about the mod, topic moved to EM3 Help section. New topic deleted.

Does that bloody matter, you're not stupid are you? I happen to be human and make a typo too sometimes. Would be nice if everybody stopped to carp on everything or everybody, especially when you have zero idea of what you are talking about. If everybody would just try to think in stead of trying to be a smart ass a lot more problems would get resolved.

About the Modinstaller: go to start --> programmes --> Strategy first --> Emergency 3 --> EM 3 Modinstaller. If the ModInstaller isn't there you need to install patch three. But I doubt it if you recently bought EM3, those are usually patched to the max. When you try to install patch 1.3 when it is already installed you also get the error message that the game isn't installed.

Since this appears to be about the patch and not about the mod, topic moved to EM3 Help section. New topic deleted.

Wow, what admins... -.-

I've got a question.

When I click the link to install the la mod for emergency 3 the screen just pops up and doesn't to anything.

You can't click a link to install the LA MOD. You need to download it first and save it to the mods folder on your PC. After that you need to unpack it using winzip or winrar and then you can double click the file ending on .e3mod to install the mod.

Guest FireFighter15

Can someone put it down step by step for emergency 3, i am trying to do it but it aint working so i would like someone to put it step-by-step please.

Thanks

Can someone put it down step by step for emergency 3, i am trying to do it but it aint working so i would like someone to put it step-by-step please.

Thanks

1: Download the LA MOD by clicking this link.

2: save the file in the Emergency3\mods folder

3: right click the file and choose the option extract here or unzipp here

3A: If you do not see one of these two options you probably do not have Winzipp or winrar installed. In that case you can download and install winrar from rarlabs.com

4: now double click the file ending on .e3mod. The ModInstaller will start and will auto install the mod.

4A: if the modinstaller doesn't start check to see if you have the modinstaller (start --> programs --> [publisher] --> Emergency 3 --> Modinstaller)

4B: if you have the ModInstaller, start it and browse to the .e3mod file. Press install to install it.

4C: if you do not have the ModInstaller download and install patch 1.3 from our download center.

5: Start the game and choose the 'modifications' option in the main menu.

6: choose the LA MOD 2.5 and click load.

1: Download the LA MOD by clicking this link.

2: save the file in the Emergency3\mods folder

3: right click the file and choose the option extract here or unzipp here

3A: If you do not see one of these two options you probably do not have Winzipp or winrar installed. In that case you can download and install winrar from rarlabs.com

4: now double click the file ending on .e3mod. The ModInstaller will start and will auto install the mod.

4A: if the modinstaller doesn't start check to see if you have the modinstaller (start --> programs --> [publisher] --> Emergency 3 --> Modinstaller)

4B: if you have the ModInstaller, start it and browse to the .e3mod file. Press install to install it.

4C: if you do not have the ModInstaller download and install patch 1.3 from our download center.

5: Start the game and choose the 'modifications' option in the main menu.

6: choose the LA MOD 2.5 and click load.

the link didn't work but still :wall: (don't worry i fixed it)

i need help everytimei play em3 la mod everything is fine until some gangster pop out of no where and start shooting and i dont know how to fix it. can any one help me i really appreciate it and thx in advanced.

what exactly do you mean you should be able to arrest him

Good Morning,

Same problem that is the mod installer doesn't work. Have looked a the instructions for installing getting mod installer to work on Em 3; however, it doesn't. I did download the la mod to the mods folder and tried it again using the opening program as mod installer, still get the same old message "reinstall em 3. Just tried to install by extracting files in mod folder. Says I don't have permission access denied. Also when I try to open using the mod installer it tells me EM 3 isn't installed right.

Help please?

Bob R.