agentlopez

Online no longer works?

I do not see any servers, but I did 3 nights ago. I tried from 3 different locations and it shows that there are no internet games and I am unable to even host a game (because it just gives me an error). Is anyone else having this problem? I have a feeling that this is only happening to users who live in the US. Is there anyone from the US that can see the internet servers or host a game?

Ya.... I never see anyone on the multiplayer servers anymore. :angry:

I just got the game and was only able to play online a few days until the list no longer showed up. I wonder if anyone in Europe is also having this problem. Maybe it is the server and the United States is not being blocked. I am not sure, but I just hope the servers are down for technical reasons and will be back up soon.

Remember that the servers are hosted by other players, they won't be available 24/7.

I understand that they are hosted by other players, but everyone that I know that could host a game can no longer host. They also do not see any servers up. The only thing we can do is host a lan game. When we try to host a public/private game, we get a connection error when we get to the waiting room. We have no problems with firewalls, routers, ports or anything of the sort.

Guest Panicxz

Sounds like a firewall issue to me. I can play online with no problems whatsoever, and since the rooms are self-hosted, whoever are the makers of the game have nothing to do with this. But just in case, I'd recommend you to go to the forum's of the developers of the game (Wizard works) not sure and look up this issue, if you say it's happening to the whole US, I bet someone already had the idea to post there.

Sounds like a firewall issue to me. I can play online with no problems whatsoever, and since the rooms are self-hosted, whoever are the makers of the game have nothing to do with this. But just in case, I'd recommend you to go to the forum's of the developers of the game (Wizard works) not sure and look up this issue, if you say it's happening to the whole US, I bet someone already had the idea to post there.

It is recent though. I posted here as soon as it started happening. It was working and then it was not. No firewall, router port port settings changed from when it was and was not working.

im having the same problem in europe. THe UK publishers (sixteen tons entertainment) have their forums only in german, so no help there. ive set all my firewalls open for em4 so that it can't be that. Doesn't fix the problem.