agentlopez

911:FR / EM4 Questions (multiplayer, freeplay and mods)

I am new here and saw a video of this game on youtube. I went through majority of your forum and have noticed several things. 911:FR is the same as EM4, but there are questions that have not been answered for me. I want to get this game, but would like them answered before doing so:

Is there a freeplay with 911:FR and if so, what is it?

Is there Multiplayer with 911:FR and if so, can I play with users who have EM4/deluxe?

What english mods would you suggest I download to make this game an awesome experience?

Your cooperation and help would mean a lot!

Thanks,

AgentLopez (Nick)

911:FR is the game's name in USA and that is basically the only difference between the European versions and the american (the name and maybe language)

911:FR does have single player and multi player and you can play online with EM4 players without problems.

i dont think that 911:FR and em4 players can play online with em4 deluxe players, but not 100% sure.

as for the mods, i think that the only english-language mod available at the moment is the LA mod.

the winterberg mod might be an option as well but you might have to download some english language files and then replace a few folders to change language from german to eglish, but the winterberg mod is quite different from the way you play em4 and most other mods :)

Does 911: First responders have a freeplay mode? Also, what exaclty is it? I know it is somewhat self explanatory by the name, but I am still somewhat curious. Is there a freeplay mode in 911: First Responders?

Thanks,

Nick

Yes there is. 911FR is exactly the same as Emergency 4 only it's in English.

In freeplay mode you are in controll of the emergency services in the down town area of a city and you need to solve all emergencies occuring there. It's the same as the campaign mode inbetween missions.

greetz,

I've looked all over the site and have talked to members and I cannot find anything that works for me. I dwonloaded 911 FR and everything runs and loaded fine. My problem is when I go to play the screen is all dark. I can see the areas to see the different types of equipment, the dispatcher, and the call area (CAD system) but I cannot see the city itself. I can see road markings and the water but everything else is blacked out. I don't know what to do. Can someone please help?