Guest HPVFD236

FLAME SIM

i have a 360 Elite....does my controller work or..do i have to buy a more expensive controller that works for pc and 360....im guessing its the second one.....

Ofcourse it doesn't work. I've seen the Xbox 360 controller made for Windows.

The controller looks the same, but I think the big differences are the drivers and software what comes with the PC controller. :)

It's this one:

http://www.velocityreviews.com/reviews/XBo...C_Controller/1/

Prices (in the Netherlands) range from € 40 (USB wired) to € 55 (wireless).

The € 40 is totally worth your money if you like playing games with a controller.

Especially race and flight games work good if you don't want to have a steering wheel or some kind of joystick.

Ofcourse it doesn't work. I've seen the Xbox 360 controller made for Windows.

The controller looks the same, but I think the big differences are the drivers and software what comes with the PC controller. :)

It's this one:

http://www.velocityreviews.com/reviews/XBo...C_Controller/1/

Prices (in the Netherlands) range from € 40 (USB wired) to € 55 (wireless).

The € 40 is totally worth your money if you like playing games with a controller.

Especially race and flight games work good if you don't want to have a steering wheel or some kind of joystick.

That is not 100% right. :1046276313_Up_to_something: (dont hit me). I also have an xbox elite and I bought something called an "Microsoft Wireless Gaming Receiver Xbox 360" http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5156486 runs you about $20.Just hook it up to your pc via usb cable install the disk and you are ready to go. Works with any of your x box 360 controllers.

Guest KingNikan
Isn't that called SWAT 4?

No swat 4 is just a shooter it is realistic but you can only play swat i would really like something like Police Quest Fully Updatet witH LIKE A HUGE MAP FROM GTA and like a realistic police sim (Uniformed Patrol)

No swat 4 is just a shooter it is realistic but you can only play swat i would really like something like Police Quest Fully Updatet witH LIKE A HUGE MAP FROM GTA and like a realistic police sim (Uniformed Patrol)

That would be cool.

ehm I have some problems with that demo, once I have downloded it I cant run the installation program, I dont know what the problem can be. I have vista and I dont know if thats the problem with this game, someone that haves a clue about what I can do ?

Go to flame-sim.com, search vista. they have an answer

Maybe I try the demo sometime, is it hard to get?

Basically fill out the registration form, chose how you would like to receive it (download it since you're not in the US) and you're good to go. It would be good though if they remembered you so it can take you back to the download page. I accidently closed the link to the download page (I was downloading it in parts compared to the 1.30GB link) and had to fill out the form again.

I downloaded it and they sent me a CD. It gives you the scenerio editing tool, the apparatus editing tool, and the simulator itself. All of the components are fully functional but you can only edit and play one scenario.

You do need to have some sort of controller, a mouse and keyboard won't work. You can't map the controls so if you're not using a xbox 360 controller you have to play around with the buttons to see which button does what.

I downloaded it and they sent me a CD. It gives you the scenerio editing tool, the apparatus editing tool, and the simulator itself. All of the components are fully functional but you can only edit and play one scenario.

You do need to have some sort of controller, a mouse and keyboard won't work. You can't map the controls so if you're not using a xbox 360 controller you have to play around with the buttons to see which button does what.

So if they send you the cd, they give you all the editors for the demo mission? If you download it from the site they don't work.