Guest HPVFD236

FLAME SIM

Guest HPVFD236

I noticed in one of the other threads that some one had mentioned a game called Flame Sim and was uset about the price of $1,500 dollars. Well i have happened to find the demo of it because i contacted them and they sent me the website to download it, and also they sent me a CD in the mail. If you want the demo you just need to download the free UNLIMITED TRIAL here. http://www.flame-sim.com/pricing/demo.php Tell me what you think of this game, i love it and cant get enough of it.

Guest saarii

ehm I have some problems with that demo, once I have downloded it I cant run the installation program, I dont know what the problem can be. I have vista and I dont know if thats the problem with this game, someone that haves a clue about what I can do ?

ehm I have some problems with that demo, once I have downloded it I cant run the installation program, I dont know what the problem can be. I have vista and I dont know if thats the problem with this game, someone that haves a clue about what I can do ?

I have the same problem

Guest flame-sim
I have the same problem, more exact explanation;

Problem.jpg

Thanks for the screen-shot thossi. We are working on your specific problem installing the FLAME-SIM demo and will let you all know when the corrected version is available on the site. We support Windows XP Pro SP2 for the first version but realize that Vista is becoming more prevalent in the market. We appreciate you guys helping us out with this bug and we are working to fix this as I type this message. One more thing that would help us is to let us know the version of Vista that you are running along with whether it is the 32 or 64 bit version.

If you have any other questions about FLAME-SIM or are interested in taking a look at the full version you can e-mail us at info@flame-sim.com. We will be at FRI this week showing the application to the Chiefs there, but we will also be hitting alot of different shows throughout the year in the US. Let us know if there's a show that you are going to be near and we will let you know if we will be there.

Thanks again everyone for your feedback.

Be Safe,

Team FLAME-SIM

Guest flame-sim
I do not have vista, I have Windows XP.

We have the problem fixed and the new files have been uploaded to our server. Please delete the old files and download the files again. I know the file size is large, so if you would rather have the demo mailed, please choose that option on the registration page. We will send you the DVD via USPS. Thanks for your patience everyone.

Just a small suggestion, But is it a idea to have a log-in feature on your site, So when the download isn't 100% correct, you just have to login again, and not fill in all the fields?

Gino

Yeah, this happened to me aswell, but i'm not sure if i should fill out the fields again. But i will :P

Ok, I downloaded the demo and installed with no problems. When I fire it up it gives me this. I can't close this window. I don't have a Xbox 360 controller but I do have a Logitech Rumblepad 2. I've tried pushing all the buttons on the controller, hiting enter and the like but to no avail. Anybody else have this problem?

Guest RunAwayScientist

Can't seem to get the thing to install on Vista. It begins to install DirectX 9.0C and then hangs. Since I already have DirectX 10.0, maybe this might be causing a problem.

We have the problem fixed and the new files have been uploaded to our server. Please delete the old files and download the files again. I know the file size is large, so if you would rather have the demo mailed, please choose that option on the registration page. We will send you the DVD via USPS. Thanks for your patience everyone.

Where do u launch the game, it installed?