Guest Shikao

Walkthrough for Mission 7

Guest Shikao

I just finished this mission 100%, and I noticed there isn't a walkthrough on the site. So here's one I just wrote up. If you see any problems with it tell me. : )

Starting notes: You can't turn the power back on, even if you take your engineer to the power plant. But don't worry, it's almost sunrise in the game.

You will need

2 Equipment Trucks, one with 2 firefighters and one with 3.

10 fully manned ambulances.

1 patrol car with 1 cop.

1 Police water gun

2 Personnel vans fully manned with regular cops.

1 fully manned water bowser

7 tow trucks

Alright, there are two car accidents at the start of the mission. A six car pile-up and a refridgerator truck has run into a wall. Send 2 ambulances and the equipment truck with 3 people to the truck, and 3 ambulances and the 2 person truck to the pile-up. Then call in the other 5 ambulances and send them to the hotel with the pool on the roof at the south-east corner.

At the pile-up, get a doctor on the punk near the flipped-over compact. Then turn on the truck's floodlights, equip the firefighters with jaws, and cut open the gold sedan and the purple sports car. Get doctors on those two people, and wait a while.

While this is going on, get a doctor on the girl that was ran over by the truck. Equip the men from the equipment truck with a fire extinguisher, jaws, and a fire axe. Cool off the truck, get the guy out, get a doctor on him. Get the guy with the axe in the truck, and send the truck to the area above the roundabout west of the town. Get the patrol car to the area, and get the firefighter with the axe to chop down the door of the house above the roundabout. Then have the officer arrest the man inside, as he is the hacker.

Have your water bowser go to the bank east of the town. It's below the the fitness store. Have all the men inside equip hoses, and hook up to the bowser and the two hydrants close by. Cool the bank.

While all of this is happening, have your tow trucks one by one get the wreckage of the vehicles. Don't send them all at once or it will be a huge jam.

Get all of the firefighters in their trucks once their done, and if you want, you can send them to the bank for extra insurance. Get all of your victims to the base.

After or before you are done, you should see that an elevator has crashed in an hotel. Get your doctors in there and help them. Proceed with caution, as the second elevator will crash down as well, hurting 2 more people. It could injure your doctors, but this hasn't happned to me.

Get your police vans and water gun to the department store up the road from the truck crash. A mob of looters will be coming up soon, and you'll have to deal with them. Arrest them all, and use the water gun to keep them at bay. Once you have them all in custody, a generator will explode at the bank where you stationed your bowser. If have them ready in time, the fire should be out before the cutscene is even over!

If you did this all swiftly and correctly, you should have 100%.

I need some help with this mission still... I get the car accidents, fire, elevator collapse and the hacker all taken care of, but when the looters come up, I always fail the mission... Sometimes they throw a molotov at my riot truck, and it takes out 5 people and I fail the mission due to too many victims. Anybody have any idea how to take care of this?

I have tried sending 2 riot trucks with water cannons to deal with the looters, but when I get the police officers to arrest them, my police officer is beat up even though the truck is there... (the truck is doing nothing to help)

Also, is there any way to see which group of people are the looters, before they break into the department store?

Thanks.

I need some help with this mission still... I get the car accidents, fire, elevator collapse and the hacker all taken care of, but when the looters come up, I always fail the mission... Sometimes they throw a molotov at my riot truck, and it takes out 5 people and I fail the mission due to too many victims. Anybody have any idea how to take care of this?

I have tried sending 2 riot trucks with water cannons to deal with the looters, but when I get the police officers to arrest them, my police officer is beat up even though the truck is there... (the truck is doing nothing to help)

Also, is there any way to see which group of people are the looters, before they break into the department store?

Thanks.

Well did you turn the truck's water cannon on? This may be part of the problem, although you can always try sending multiple officers to get any looters that aren't too near the main group and continue that while the trucks hold the others at bay. Just remember that after a while the water will injure the looters (As it has happened to me.).

Otherwise you can always just send in a SWAT team and shoot them all down, but it effects your rating so I would just try the first one.

And yes, you can see the rioters beforehand. They're all about a block west of the store they attack, so you can set up a way to nab some of them there if you want.

I hope this helps. It worked for me at least.

Hello everybody,

I am playing Emergency 4 Deluxe, but in mission 7 (when hacker hacked electricity), I have a really big problem. All things go ok, but when I have to arrest all the robbers, the problem begins. I arrested all the robbers with white icon above, but after that I receive message: "Watch out! Robbers are running away." I do not understand why this message. No robbers remain ! And after 1 minute, the mission is OVER with message: "Robbers stealing in lonesome areas have run away. Mission is over."

Can anybody help me? I am really desperate :(

Thanks and sorry for my english.

Hello everybody,

I am playing Emergency 4 Deluxe, but in mission 7 (when hacker hacked electricity), I have a really big problem. All things go ok, but when I have to arrest all the robbers, the problem begins. I arrested all the robbers with white icon above, but after that I receive message: "Watch out! Robbers are running away." I do not understand why this message. No robbers remain ! And after 1 minute, the mission is OVER with message: "Robbers stealing in lonesome areas have run away. Mission is over."

Can anybody help me? I am really desperate :(

Thanks and sorry for my english.

There are two groups of looters. Are you sure you arrested everybody from both groups?

Merged with hacker topic