Kajanpb

Suddenly Game Crash!

Hi Guys.

I have a little problem, i was just going to play the game and it didnt start. The Logo came and the movie started but after that it returned to desktop.

Do someone have any expericene in my kind of problem?

//Kajan the swed :D

Attached logfile.

The missing video shouldn't be his problem, I deleted all the logos/videos you see when you start the game to save a little time starting up and it didn't effect my game. I did this in both E3 and E4.

First of all, :welcome:

Second of all, you need to download and install the latest graphics drivers.

Thank you for the warm welcome :D.

I don't get it, why did this become a problem just now? I mean i've been playing for like a month.

Situation update:

Ok, i still got the same problem after i'd updated the video drivers...So, now what? :P

Do you have an Intel based CPU or an AMD?

There is some bug in mine where it exits to desktop in the middle of the game without reporting an error.

All of the Emergency games did this for me on both XP and Windows 2K. All current hardware drivers are in place. Firewall and Anti-Virus software turned off. I think it's a bug in the software. (There's a surprise! :mad22::stupid: ) That and the bouncing untis.

~CC~

Hi! I have the same problem with EM3 and EM4. Problem occured last week when I downloaded crack to EM3, because my friend borrowed cd's. Game worked perfect with the crack, but when I tried to play again after couple of days, there comed an error "EM3 has occured error...." Or something that way. I reinstalled the game when I got the cd's, but it did not work. I downloaded new videocard drivers for my ATI Rdeon 9600. Now it crashes without an error message. :mad22: Please somebody help!

Hi! I have the same problem with EM3 and EM4. Problem occured last week when I downloaded crack to EM3, because my friend borrowed cd's. Game worked perfect with the crack, but when I tried to play again after couple of days, there comed an error "EM3 has occured error...." Or something that way. I reinstalled the game when I got the cd's, but it did not work. I downloaded new videocard drivers for my ATI Rdeon 9600. Now it crashes without an error message. :mad22: Please somebody help!

Crack, so there's your problem... remove the crack, put the original cd's in and then play and see it works..

Oh and :welcome:

Crack, so there's your problem... remove the crack, put the original cd's in and then play and see it works..

Oh and :welcome:

I reinstalled the game when I got cd´s back and played without the crack, but it just don´t work.

KR1SU, what is your specs? you know you guys got to include these PC specs.....To me it looks like you started having problems after you updated your video drivers to the latest ones. I don't think its cause of the crack anymore, so I would suggest you try to set your video card back to your previous drivers (the ones before you updated them to the most current). See if it runs, if not report back.

I would suggest you reinstall or start running the game with your antivirus off

?Could not load campaign data

?Could not load awards.xml

?Could not open mod:Audio/Soundtracks/soundtracks.xml

?UIPage: Could not load 'base:UI/Game/IngamePage.xml'

?UIDialog: Could not load 'base:UI/Game/popupdialog.xml'

?UIDialog: Could not load 'base:UI/Game/ChatWindow/ChatWindow.xml'

?UIDialog: Could not load 'base:UI/Game/Navigator/navigator.xml'

?UIDialog: Could not load 'base:/UI/Game/infobar/infobar.xml'

?infobar.xml failed

?UIDialog: Could not load 'base:UI/Game/Supervisor/Supervisor.xml'

?UIDialog: Could not load 'base:UI/Game/Supervisor/MPAlarm.xml'

?UIDialog: Could not load 'base:UI/Game/VehicleBrowser/VehicleInfo.xml'

?UIDialog: Could not load 'base:UI/Game/VehicleBrowser/AddInfo.xml'

!WARNING: global listener object is still registered! Unregister listener before destroying object!

It's not the crack, it's most likely a video card related. Kajanpd what is your specs, please post it so we take a look and see if it soft or hardware related....

Well, it is working now for me, i reinstalled the whole computer and it worked. And now its working even better with my new Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 :P (A).

So, Problem solved for Kajan