Erik H.

Why aren't there any Arabic mods?

I was checking mods from different countries and realized there are none from Arabia. The closest one is US army mod placed in Middle East. What is the reason? I'd like to do one myself. A Qatar, specifically. But I don't have much resources with which I could work. I'm not even sure if I can trust those sources. Is anyone here from Qatar, or other Middle East countries?

3_1_1.jpg

On 9/16/2022 at 2:17 PM, More Than said:

I played emergency 4 for years and can tell you there isn't many arabs playing the emergency series at all.

I'm from SA and generally in the ME people tend to play the more popular titles.

Oh, make sense. Guess Arabic flags in Emergency HQ have to satisfy me enough XD.

Worse still there isn't any more community of this game, probably less than 500 people are still playing the game, it simply isn't worth it even if i could make a mod i still need manpower.

We need to accept this game is simply gone we can enjoy the good old mods and some "elites" can enjoy private mods, i don't see a future for emergency series.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

45 minutes ago, More Than said:

Worse still there isn't any more community of this game, probably less than 500 people are still playing the game, it simply isn't worth it even if i could make a mod i still need manpower.

We need to accept this game is simply gone we can enjoy the good old mods and some "elites" can enjoy private mods, i don't see a future for emergency series.

Not really, a lot of us are still creating mods. Most mods that are private nowadays are because its either a testing bed or the person doesn't have permissions to release what they've done. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think part of it too would have to deal with the fact that there's not nearly as much of a fixation/interest in the emergency services of the Middle East compared to Europe and the US. I don't think there's much of a buffing scene in most of the ME, just because the jobs are viewed differently over there than here. 

• Like 1

On 10/12/2022 at 3:01 AM, Sangmi said:

I think part of it too would have to deal with the fact that there's not nearly as much of a fixation/interest in the emergency services of the Middle East compared to Europe and the US. I don't think there's much of a buffing scene in most of the ME, just because the jobs are viewed differently over there than here. 

Wow, sorry for very late reply, but I agree. In rural areas and villages the governments most of the time don't even care or don't have the resoureces, so the UN and Red Cross have to help them. I saw United Nations patch for U.S. Army mod, but I guess it got denied. Anyway, I suppose I'll stick to the Europe and USA, haha.