RangerDog

City of Beaverfield - A little gimmick...

On 4/10/2022 at 7:14 PM, Xplorer4x4 said:

If I can contribute in some way, I'd be glad to! Shoot me a message. 

Hello!

I cannot message you, however if you send me a message with what you can do, I will ask if we need help in that department! :)

Not having experience in emergency 20 isn't a very big issue, as long as you are willing to learn! 

On 8/13/2022 at 7:30 AM, carlothegamer4 said:

is this still in development? 

Yup. Due to a somewhat slow progress in the Plugin-Development and a good amount of missing assets for the NA environment the development is very very slow at the moment.

On 9/26/2022 at 2:39 PM, Antolotek said:

I don't know if i should ask, but any idea when will be the realise?

There is no planned release Date yet and we dont have a planned time-frame for a release either.

It's been a while, but here I am again.

With the support of the Essex Mod Team, some buildings in the city could be exchanged. Buildings like this make the whole thing even more authentic.

beaverfield_city01b8a4bc8bf2e0f15b.th.png beaverfield_city027eb2ca30c36cb5b1.th.png beaverfield_city03431acaf6149080be.th.png beaverfield_city047e2c65448f315f35.th.png beaverfield_city04_nighte300fe542a46e421.th.png beaverfield_city05d6ec0d29556b4b69.th.png beaverfield_city066e4b9ad8c682cd44.th.png

I also recorded a new gameplay video:

The current plan is that some bugs still have to be fixed and then maybe there will be a first version. Unfortunately still without a multiplayer.

Feedback, criticism or suggestions for improvement are always welcome.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Looks great Floh! So nice to see a USA mod/map in Emergency 5 am very much looking forward to see it being released it's a much needed boost for Emergency 5 :)

Well done Beaverfield Team 

From Freelancer & Essex Mod Team