Newfoundking

New Featured Game - Into the Flames

As Emergency gets older, newer games are coming out that allow players to play in emergency services. While we still will feature Emergency games and Firefighter Simulator: The Squad, I want to introduce Into the Flames. 

Available on steam, Into the Flames is a solo or multiplayer co-op game that focuses on the first person role of a firefighter. From selecting and driving multiple fire vehicles, to breaching, extinguishing and firefighting, the game is in alpha and providing regular updates. Recently they announced they would be releasing full modding support using Unreal Engine 4's SDK and will be releasing this soon. As a community built on mods for Emergency games, this seemed like a natural fit for us. The team from Into the Flames will be posting updates on modding and release contests in the main forum, however we look forward to seeing some of the mods that will come out of our community!

• Like 2

I've enjoyed playing it personally, and so far, I've been impressed with the progress and the team. By no means are we replacing Emergency 4, but as the game ages, and the market develops, we're working to make sure that we include games that would be natural successors. With modding support, I personally hope to see a lot of great content coming from this community. 

• Upvote 1

On 11/29/2021 at 1:34 PM, Newfoundking said:

As Emergency gets older, newer games are coming out that allow players to play in emergency services. While we still will feature Emergency games and Firefighter Simulator: The Squad, I want to introduce Into the Flames. 

Available on steam, Into the Flames is a solo or multiplayer co-op game that focuses on the first person role of a firefighter. From selecting and driving multiple fire vehicles, to breaching, extinguishing and firefighting, the game is in alpha and providing regular updates. Recently they announced they would be releasing full modding support using Unreal Engine 4's SDK and will be releasing this soon. As a community built on mods for Emergency games, this seemed like a natural fit for us. The team from Into the Flames will be posting updates on modding and release contests in the main forum, however we look forward to seeing some of the mods that will come out of our community!

Besvare