YSB

The YSB submod

It's been a looong time since I abandoned my work here. It was just taking up too much time, my computer was too slow, I got too busy with real life, etc, etc. I came across it tonight and I figured it's about time I show up again.

Way back when I was supposed to release version 1.4 but that never happened. I did fix a bunch of stuff and add some stuff since 1.3 and I'd be happy to share it if anyone still wants it. After all this time I'm not sure if anyone is still playing this.

Here's the catch; after all this time I don't remember any more how I packaged and uploaded the mod and I don't have a lot of time to figure it out.

If anyone still wants this mod and can point me to instructions on how to do this I'll try to actually do it.

On another note, if anyone wants to mod my mod you have full permission as long as myself and all other persons involved with the mod are credited.

If you have v1.3 and want to post it be my guest but I want to post an updated version as 1.4. While I never finished everything I planned for 1.4 and I probably won't, I did add/fix a few nice events that were not in 1.3. Just remind me how to package it. The last time I did it was like 10 years ago. I've long forgotten the procedure and I don't want to take a lot of time figuring it out again.