Kidfireman723

Mods not showing Up

No offense but you kinda fucked up your mod installation.

Your base game folder has a ton of stuff that shouldn't be there. For example, you put Project Nostalgia outside of the Mods folder.

Your mods folder also has a whole bunch of stuff you don't need. 

I recommend cleaning up your folders first.

The rest of the setup can be fixed by moving the un-needed files into the Mods folder.

9 hours ago, Kidfireman723 said:

yes I know how to do it and I know I'm doing it right but every mod that doesn't require modinstaller doesn't show up I'll drag a mod folder over to my mods folder and It doesn't show up for some reason. 

Well, looking at the state of your main EM4 folder and the stuff scattered in the several folders that you show, this is not entirely true.

Installing mods to EM4 is really simple, just follow these basic rules:

• Don't put maps in you base folder, it won't work there and only clutters the whole folder.
  • Don't put stuff in you Data folder
  • .e4mod files are actual mod files that will be recognized by the EM4 Modinstaller and install themselves in the correct way via the mod-installer
  • Mods only work and are only recognized by EM4 if they follow this folder structure: "your folder structure before EM4"\Emergency 4 or Emergency 4 Deluxe of First Responders 911\Mods\"Your mod name here". All the data of the mod should obviously be located in the mods folder
  • If you download a mod folder that is an actual folder, just place the entire mod-folder in the said Mods folder. Make sure that, if extracted from a .rar package (or something like that), you place the actual mod folder in the EM4 Mods folder and not the mod folder hidden in a same name folder that was created via extraction. E.g. \Mods\Example_Mod\Example_Mod\Files won't work, it always has to be \Mods\Example_Mod\Files

Like Itchboy said, clean up your folders first and I personally would recommend to only place actual mod folders in the EM4 folder structure and keep the downloaded .rar or .e4mod files at a different location, so you keep your EM4 folders clear from useless files.

Regarding the resolution issue, is you game started as administrator? That solves a lot of EM4 issues normally.

8 hours ago, itchboy said:

No offense but you kinda fucked up your mod installation.

Your base game folder has a ton of stuff that shouldn't be there. For example, you put Project Nostalgia outside of the Mods folder.

Your mods folder also has a whole bunch of stuff you don't need. 

I recommend cleaning up your folders first.

The rest of the setup can be fixed by moving the un-needed files into the Mods folder.

Thank you A lot That fixed the entire thing!