Gmatta691

Fairfield Fire Dept. Mod (fictional) (private)

About a year ago I got into playing this game again. Fairfield started out as a reskin of Mayberry 1.5, but even then I wanted some more variation. A little while ago I became more familiar with the editor feature of EM4, and here we are. The real motivation was my general hatred for all things tankers. I wanted the feel of a small metropolitan area where tankers wouldn't be a requirement. Naturally they were first to go, but then the power of putting any rig you want in this game got to my head. Soon the engines were being replaced as well, and the rescues upgraded to a heavier style, rather than a pickup. Thinking of Fairfield as a city that bought mostly Pierces and has had many generations of Pierce apparatus, I snagged models from west falls and Miami mod. The 2003 Pierces featured in the Miami mod act as X-rigs, or spares, in Fairfield. West falls contributed the newest deliveries of Pierce to Fairfield. Some apparatus has been moved around the map, and some living accommodations have been added to stations 2, 3, and 4. Pictured are the units assembled by battalion. District 1 sits in front of the special units and X-rigs, BC-1 and 2 sit in front of their companies. The Ambulances just got reskins to match the FFD. All personnel have been updated as well. A police reskin is in the works, but for now I'm just gonna sit back and play the game. Unfortunately releasing this mod may be too much of a hassle, but I'd encourage anyone who is tired of the mods they play daily to freshen it up. Try a reskin, use the editor, keep this game alive.  

FAIRFIELDFIREUNITS.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

4 hours ago, YesHi said:

Wow this is a really good. That red really goes well with all of the engines. The only question I have is what the box truck on the top right is.

That was the mass casualty unit, it has since been replaced. 

13 hours ago, Paulo Rodrigues said:

looks good hope to see Law enforcement pics and keep the great work

Law enforcement is about 80% not entirely happy with the skins. I remove most police callouts anyway.

• Upvote 1