On 11/5/2021 at 8:05 AM, Nie_Wiem15 said:

Plobably everyone has the same problem. I decided to fix it for myself. This problem is caused by those models and prototypes imported from Emergency 3.

On 11/4/2021 at 11:53 PM, MARCO said:

I found bugs on campign map (between missions) and freeplay map ( tested on deluxe map) 

20211101185902_1.jpg

20211101192339_1.jpg

Apologies for the inconvenience.

I'm working for fix little things, this will fix next update. I will also change the freeplay for the EM3.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, MARCO said:

any change log ? what is new ? what is fixed ?

What's New in Version 1.0.2

Released 18 hours ago

Bugfix: Soundtrack, Barrels on demonstration mission, bridges and train objects, fire points on mission 22, index maps and minor bugs.

NEW: Freeplay map from EM3 (City1)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nie_Wiem15 said:

A question.

What's the purpose of these Multi-Lanuage files?

If you have any of the languages present: Spanish, English, German, Italian or French you can use the MOD with your language. Just change the metastring file to the SPECS folder and the desired language is activated.

2 hours ago, aerandir said:

If you have any of the languages present: Spanish, English, German, Italian or French you can use the MOD with your language. Just change the metastring file to the SPECS folder and the desired language is activated.

Oh. Alright.

Also, i found out the solution for the soundtracks, because this version did not fixed it fully.

Right now i'm browsing the files in Scripts > Game > Mission and it seems like the problem is there, not in soundtracks.xml file. For an example: In ,,21.script" file (for ,,Road Accident on a Construction Site" there is written ,,Audio::PlaySoundtrack("41", 0.0f);" Number 41 in the soundtracks.xml file stands for ,,Illegal Demonstration" mission. I don't think i can fix it by myself (in all next mission scripts after ,,25.script" there is no ,,Audio::PlaySoundtrack"[insert soundtrack number]" [insert number, from which one it starts]f" or something smiliar). I hope this small information will actually help you fix this problem.

In other words: The issue is in mission scripts, not in the soundtrack file.

Hi. I'm here once again to say, that i finally fixed the problem by myself. That number of replies might be annoying to you, but i finally found a solution for it.

In soundtracks.xml file i changed the index numbers for soundtracks. Now they start from number 41 instead of 26. I also fixed the soundtrack for mission ,,Bomb Scare at the cinema complex".

A new version of MOD 1.0.3 is ready for download.

- Fixed some bugs on objects.

- Itchboy created a script so that the rescue helicopter can pick up the wounded.

- Fixed soundtrack in the scripts (Thanks Nie_Wiem15).

** Re-uploaded file with 1.0.4

- Emergency update for fix M39 Rescue Helicopter script

- Update M30.script for video in the cinema.

Apologies for the inconvenence. We continue in the active search for errors, if you find a bug, comment it in the associated thread and we will try to repair it.

• Like 1

On 11/20/2021 at 12:10 PM, aerandir said:

A new version of MOD 1.0.3 is ready for download.

- Fixed some bugs on objects.

- Itchboy created a script so that the rescue helicopter can pick up the wounded.

- Fixed soundtrack in the scripts (Thanks Nie_Wiem15).

** Re-uploaded file with 1.0.4

- Emergency update for fix M39 Rescue Helicopter script

- Update M30.script for video in the cinema.

Apologies for the inconvenence. We continue in the active search for errors, if you find a bug, comment it in the associated thread and we will try to repair it.

The new script for rescue helicopter works fine without any issues.20211121093502_1.thumb.jpg.f375b2c94e821611e9b9e986c84162b7.jpg

The video in ,,Bomb scare at the cinema complex" mission is now visible. I knew something was not right with scripts and i was about to say, that this bug existed.

20211121113645_1.thumb.jpg.a23f74b479e065d44b699f9140c32e95.jpg

However, the soundtracks are still not okay. The ID number of the track set has to be the same in soundtracks.xml file and in mission script.

I decided to share you the zip file with the fixes, that i think you should use in the next version of this mod. There tracks start from number 41 (the same is done in mission scripts), because i thought of people, that decided to make the missions avaible with any modification for themselves (just like itchboy did with his Project Nostalgia submod). Emergency_3_Mod_Soundtrack_Fixes.zip I tested it and everything worked fine for me, so it should also for you.

Emergency_3_Mod_Soundtrack_Fixes.zip

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Nie_Wiem15 said:

The new script for rescue helicopter works fine without any issues.20211121093502_1.thumb.jpg.f375b2c94e821611e9b9e986c84162b7.jpg

The video in ,,Bomb scare at the cinema complex" mission is now visible. I knew something was not right with scripts and i was about to say, that this bug existed.

20211121113645_1.thumb.jpg.a23f74b479e065d44b699f9140c32e95.jpg

However, the soundtracks are still not okay. The ID number of the track set has to be the same in soundtracks.xml file and in mission script.

I decided to share you the zip file with the fixes, that i think you should use in the next version of this mod. There tracks start from number 41 (the same is done in mission scripts), because i thought of people, that decided to make the missions avaible with any modification for themselves (just like itchboy did with his Project Nostalgia submod). Emergency_3_Mod_Soundtrack_Fixes.zip I tested it and everything worked fine for me, so it should also for you.

Emergency_3_Mod_Soundtrack_Fixes.zip 182.64 kB · 0 downloads

I can't download the files but I see it  Audio :: PlaySoundtrack +5 in scripts 😵 (26-45)

My fault, sorry

18 hours ago, aerandir said:

I can't download the files but I see it  Audio :: PlaySoundtrack +5 in scripts 😵 (26-45)

My fault, sorry

That's okay. I hope it'll be fixed in the next version.

Anyways, about reportinjg bugs i found them in missions ,,Bomb Scare at the Cinema complex" and ,,A train is about to ram into the station concourse" missions. Since i begin these missions there are already casualties, that are not visible on the map. The ,,Remove all victims" objective is also seen.

20211121114311_1.thumb.jpg.659ff0bdfd3090f1931db80bfdf2609f.jpg20211121123233_1.thumb.jpg.a397ba47c9754c0e8f01de43d9247814.jpg

Once the second phase in the Cinema mission begins, the 3 persons trapped under rubble start out dead. In the station mission after the cutscene i can hear one person die. These deaths affect the total outcome of the mission limitimg the maximum score (in mission 11 it's limited to 91% and in mission 13 - to around 95% [maximum is 96% i think, but i didn't got a screenshot of it. Anyways, on the one i posted here i got 95%, because i coudn't find some of the persons and evacuate them in time I don't even know, where they are.])

20211120172025_1.thumb.jpg.2257cf007f97b73b2fb01968b5781133.jpg20211122183257_1.thumb.jpg.1038e450bae9e882a1bf202befd7f5ed.jpg).

On 6/11/2022 at 12:52 AM, sergio salazar said:

hola buenas, excelente mod encantado, soy rescatista de verdad y wooow! fascinado, una cosa... la misión del cine se crashea luego de la explosion del cine :ss 

Gracias por postear!

Intenta descargar la última versión del MOD y reinstálala en tu sistema. Es importante antes de eliminar el MOD y reinstalar que guardes el archivo campaignprogress.xml que está en la carpeta SAVE, para que no pierdas tu progreso. Acabo de probar la misión (Con la versión 1.0.5) y no parece tener ningún problema. Pruébalo y me dices de nuevo ;)

Saludos!

Hello, could you help me debug the mod? I’ve edited the save file to have missions 1-20 completed. When continuing the campaign, the video intro from the first EM3 mission plays but after that only a blank map loads with free space and blue webbing on the ground, even the minimap says missing. I can freely move around, the mission plays, but other then moving in a blank space I can’t do anything. Thanks for any help.

On 8/26/2022 at 8:18 PM, StanTheManCZ said:

Thanks for the response man appreciate it! :) Didnt help but I'll try reinstalling the game and the mode once again... some game files must be corrupt, no other explenation. 

EM3onEM4.PNG

Тебе обязательно редактировать файл сохранения с 1 по 20 миссию?Может сразу все откроешь что бы не мучиться ?

• Downvote 1

Объединил этот мод с La и Miami(По отдельности 2 мода).Кого то интересует?
Не знаю что с авторскими правами.Если я скину кому нибудь это в личные сообщения это будет нормально или нет?

On 8/29/2022 at 9:40 PM, VladossX said:

Тебе обязательно редактировать файл сохранения с 1 по 20 миссию?Может сразу все откроешь что бы не мучиться ?

Have you tried reinstalling the mod?

On 8/26/2022 at 6:18 PM, StanTheManCZ said:

Thanks for the response man appreciate it! :) Didnt help but I'll try reinstalling the game and the mode once again... some game files must be corrupt, no other explenation. 

EM3onEM4.PNG

Have you tried reinstalling the mod?