4 hours ago, TheGreenGamer19 said:

hate to be nitpicky but can you have a save on all missions so i can pick what I like so I dont have to beat every mission being a pain?

Or is it hard to do that?

here is one trick to unlock every mission, you will have to do it one by one but it won't take long, when you are in a mission type "fairz" then press ctrl + shift + f7, this will skip the mission, unlock it, and give you 100%. If Fairz doesn't work try fairy.

16 hours ago, Tamir said:

I need some help, After I downloaded the mod and placed it in the emergency 4 mods file and loaded the mod in-game, I didn't see any sort of campaign, not regular and not the mods. Am I doing something wrong? 

You must start a new campaign. The MOD starts from mission 21. If you want, you have a file a few messages before that you can put inside the SAVE folder to start from mission 21.

On 10/26/2021 at 10:02 AM, aerandir said:

If you press the file, the download starts 👇

campaignprogress.xml 2.84 kB · 4 downloads

21 minutes ago, aerandir said:

You must start a new campaign. The MOD starts from mission 21. If you want, you have a file a few messages before that you can put inside the SAVE folder to start from mission 21.

what if I don't have the Save file?

Hello. Yesterday i managed to complete the entire campaign of this mod and i have to say, that the soundtrack is very buggy and completely out of order, at least for me. No one seems to talk about that or just play without any sounds, but i've seen Itchboy's gameplay and everything worked fine for him. On top of that he also used his own submod. I hope there is a solution for that. Let me describe the problem.

First of all, for some reason in first two missions the music was not playing until i got into mission 3 ,,Traffic Check". I got set of tacks meant for DELUXE mission 2 (Relief for Earthquake victims) and a introduction meant for that mission. Same for next Mission (Illegal road race) i get the set of music and a Introduction for DELUXE mission 3 (Maximum Credible Accident). If i continue the campaign, i only hear the set of tracks for that mission, until ,,A tanker crashes into a house" mission. I get here a set of tracks for DELUXE mission 1 (Humanitarian aid for Civil war zone) with a Introduction to that mission and then on i only hear that set of tracks. Unless i go to the soundtracks.xml file and change it a bit, so that soundtracks for DELUXE missions start from 23 and the tracks for Em3 campaign start from number 26 it just partiarly fixed the problem. I found out there is more problems.

In Mission 1 everything seems fine until the moment i extinguish the wreck. Instead of ,,43_soundtrack_low_03.ogg" changing into ,,26_soundtrack_03.ogg" the game decides to que in ,,34_action_track_short_02.ogg" and then it changes into ,,32_action_track_03.ogg" It plays till the wreck will get towed away. Then it changes back to ,,43_soundtrack_low_03.ogg".

In Mission 2 (Stud farm on fire) all i can hear here is the ,,33_saction_track_short_01.ogg" playing on a infinite loop. That's it.

In mission 3 (Traffic check) the change i made in soundtracks.xml file did not fixed the issue with introductions to DELUXE missions (same goes for mission 4 and 7), but we're not talking about that at this moment. Anyways, the track i got here was meant for the mission ,,Climatic Upheavals".

In Mission 4 (Illegal road race) After the race starts, i already hear ,,44_soundtrack_low_04.ogg". However, after the car crashes, the ,,40_action_trak_short_08" gets put in and then out of nowhere ,,31_action_track_02.ogg" can be heard. It plays until i end the mission and music for failing or completing it is ,,49_action_track_low_03.ogg".

In Mission 5 (Multiple Crash) I can hear ,,44_soundtrack_low_04.ogg". That's it.

In Mission 6 (Accident while bungee jumping) Mission starts right away with ,,31_action_track_02.ogg" which is not supposed to be here. After the train comes in nothing plays, as it should be. However, after the cutscene, there is no music playing. I have not checked yet, what will happen, if i'll let the train ran over the lady on the bridge, but once the warning about the incoming train appears, i think ,,38_action_track_short_06.ogg" starts playing on a infinite loop till the end of mission.

In Mission 7 (A tanker crashes into a house)... I can't rebember.

But if i do all these 7 missions and then begin the Waterpark mission, game crashes. It lets me play it after i open the game again, but i don't hear the music anymore. Same for mission 9 (Avalance disaster), but the game doesn't crash.

In Mission 10 (Illegal Demonstration), everything's working fine, but only, if i begin one of the first seven Em3 campaign missions before that.

In Mission 11 (Bomb Scare at the Cinema Complex) I get a track from one of the first 7 missions (if i played one), but after the bomb explodes, i can hear ,,action_04" on a infinite loop, which is a Em4 track. I don't think it's supposed to play in this mission!

From there now, the only thhing i hear is either one of the first 7 missions tracks (i mean with the problems i metioned above), set of music for DELUXE mission 1 (Or for the mission, which is the Fireworks Factory mission. Both use same music) or nothing if i just began any mission after the 11th.

Seeing no one complaining about the music makes me think, that i'm the only one having that problem. It might be caused by a old PC (I have a Windows 7 Home Premium with IntelCore i3-2120 CPU, 3,30 GHz, 8 GB RAM. It's from 2009), but i highly doubt it.

I apologize for bad english, if there is.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, itchboy said:

It's not your PC's fault.

I'll wait for Aerandir's diagnosis but I can't seem to find anything that would break anything. The soundtracks in the scripts reference the correct listings in the soundtrack xml.

Alright. I hope there is a solution for that.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, itchboy said:

It's not your PC's fault.

I'll wait for Aerandir's diagnosis but I can't seem to find anything that would break anything. The soundtracks in the scripts reference the correct listings in the soundtrack xml.

3 hours ago, Nie_Wiem15 said:

Alright. I hope there is a solution for that.

I was thinking, that maybe reinstalling the game would fix the problem...

Good looking mod so far, my only problem I had with it was the apparent fragility of the fire apparatus. Now obviously this can be avoided by parking fire engines a distance away from the burning buildings, but when I tried the second mission and had to park my ladder truck at the house to get the person out the tree across from the house caught fire and the ladder truck exploded. In the Demonstration mission when I tried to use the rescue boat to pick up people in the water and the barrels from the ship they kept blowing up and sinking no matter how far they were from the burning cargo ship. 

• Upvote 1

On 11/3/2021 at 12:21 PM, Nie_Wiem15 said:

Hello. Yesterday i managed to complete the entire campaign of this mod and i have to say, that the soundtrack is very buggy and completely out of order, at least for me. No one seems to talk about that or just play without any sounds, but i've seen Itchboy's gameplay and everything worked fine for him. On top of that he also used his own submod. I hope there is a solution for that. Let me describe the problem.

First of all, for some reason in first two missions the music was not playing until i got into mission 3 ,,Traffic Check". I got set of tacks meant for DELUXE mission 2 (Relief for Earthquake victims) and a introduction meant for that mission. Same for next Mission (Illegal road race) i get the set of music and a Introduction for DELUXE mission 3 (Maximum Credible Accident). If i continue the campaign, i only hear the set of tracks for that mission, until ,,A tanker crashes into a house" mission. I get here a set of tracks for DELUXE mission 1 (Humanitarian aid for Civil war zone) with a Introduction to that mission and then on i only hear that set of tracks. Unless i go to the soundtracks.xml file and change it a bit, so that soundtracks for DELUXE missions start from 23 and the tracks for Em3 campaign start from number 26 it just partiarly fixed the problem. I found out there is more problems.

In Mission 1 everything seems fine until the moment i extinguish the wreck. Instead of ,,43_soundtrack_low_03.ogg" changing into ,,26_soundtrack_03.ogg" the game decides to que in ,,34_action_track_short_02.ogg" and then it changes into ,,32_action_track_03.ogg" It plays till the wreck will get towed away. Then it changes back to ,,43_soundtrack_low_03.ogg".

In Mission 2 (Stud farm on fire) all i can hear here is the ,,33_saction_track_short_01.ogg" playing on a infinite loop. That's it.

In mission 3 (Traffic check) the change i made in soundtracks.xml file did not fixed the issue with introductions to DELUXE missions (same goes for mission 4 and 7), but we're not talking about that at this moment. Anyways, the track i got here was meant for the mission ,,Climatic Upheavals".

In Mission 4 (Illegal road race) After the race starts, i already hear ,,44_soundtrack_low_04.ogg". However, after the car crashes, the ,,40_action_trak_short_08" gets put in and then out of nowhere ,,31_action_track_02.ogg" can be heard. It plays until i end the mission and music for failing or completing it is ,,49_action_track_low_03.ogg".

In Mission 5 (Multiple Crash) I can hear ,,44_soundtrack_low_04.ogg". That's it.

In Mission 6 (Accident while bungee jumping) Mission starts right away with ,,31_action_track_02.ogg" which is not supposed to be here. After the train comes in nothing plays, as it should be. However, after the cutscene, there is no music playing. I have not checked yet, what will happen, if i'll let the train ran over the lady on the bridge, but once the warning about the incoming train appears, i think ,,38_action_track_short_06.ogg" starts playing on a infinite loop till the end of mission.

In Mission 7 (A tanker crashes into a house)... I can't rebember.

But if i do all these 7 missions and then begin the Waterpark mission, game crashes. It lets me play it after i open the game again, but i don't hear the music anymore. Same for mission 9 (Avalance disaster), but the game doesn't crash.

In Mission 10 (Illegal Demonstration), everything's working fine, but only, if i begin one of the first seven Em3 campaign missions before that.

In Mission 11 (Bomb Scare at the Cinema Complex) I get a track from one of the first 7 missions (if i played one), but after the bomb explodes, i can hear ,,action_04" on a infinite loop, which is a Em4 track. I don't think it's supposed to play in this mission!

From there now, the only thhing i hear is either one of the first 7 missions tracks (i mean with the problems i metioned above), set of music for DELUXE mission 1 (Or for the mission, which is the Fireworks Factory mission. Both use same music) or nothing if i just began any mission after the 11th.

Seeing no one complaining about the music makes me think, that i'm the only one having that problem. It might be caused by a old PC (I have a Windows 7 Home Premium with IntelCore i3-2120 CPU, 3,30 GHz, 8 GB RAM. It's from 2009), but i highly doubt it.

I apologize for bad english, if there is.

On 11/3/2021 at 8:18 PM, paleocacher said:

Good looking mod so far, my only problem I had with it was the apparent fragility of the fire apparatus. Now obviously this can be avoided by parking fire engines a distance away from the burning buildings, but when I tried the second mission and had to park my ladder truck at the house to get the person out the tree across from the house caught fire and the ladder truck exploded. In the Demonstration mission when I tried to use the rescue boat to pick up people in the water and the barrels from the ship they kept blowing up and sinking no matter how far they were from the burning cargo ship. 

I am reviewing the files. This week I'm a little busy, I'll try to get the patch ready as soon as possible.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

1 hour ago, MARCO said:

how to fix it ?

It must be done in the editor (the middle option, when opening the game). After opening the editor, you have to click on ,,Modifications" option and choose the mod on which you have problem. I would recommend watching some tutorials on youtube, before opening editor - there is a lot of stuff you woudn't understand. I'm just gonna in this comment guide you on how to fix these things. Anyways, you'll need to open the map you want to edit (Rebember, that reuploading the mod you edited is highly prohibited). In top left corner there should be few options. Move cursor on ,,Map" -> ,,Load Map (has to be clicked) -> click ,,No" on the pop up screen (it's for saving a map. The one you start on, when opening editor is the default.e4m place, on which there is nothing, so no need to save it) -> Choose the map you want to change. Keep in mind, that the missions in the editor are not placed like when you open the game. Do these things:

- Railway Bridges - I had to raise them up. To raise or lower objects you have to hold left mouse and ,,alt" key,

- Platforms on train stations rotated in an awful way - I just simply rotated them. Same applies for railings, which are also rotated like platforms,

- Road Bridges - You can't fix it in the editor. I decided to replace models and prototypes of bridges with the one from Base Game by copying files. It worked (the texture did not changed however), but i had to do one other thing: In last Mission (Terrorist Attack: Dirty Bomb) the bridge through which units enter and leave the map doesn't have a ,,Em3" in their name in the editor (bridges with it come with this mod). Before or after changing bridges by replacing files i had to replace bridge on that map with the one that had Em3 in it's name. Why? Well, before replacing files with bridges the ones with with Em3 tag look exactly the same as the one without,

- Railway crossing barriers not working - Their default animation has to be set to ,,opend", otherwise they'll always be closed. Click on railway crossing barrier, then ,,Properties" and then in bottom left corner of the window, that should pop up there are all avaible animations for that object/vehicle/person etc. Choose ,,opend" and then ok.

Don't forget about saving the map.

• Thanks 1