Stolte

More personal models? I think LOL

So I was wondering how I can get more models for personal. Here’s an example, so the Miami mod is a recent one I’ve played where if you click on spawning the police officers you can get three versions of male or female. Is there a way to make it possible to add more spawn able models ?  I’m saying if I edit the skin and have a “4th design” of the police officer how can get get that fourth one to spawn? I tried copying all the files so that there’s a 4th male and female option but can’t get them to spawn in the game at all

Well you were on the right track by copying the files. Basically what you want to do is to chose one of the versions and rename them. You then assign the correct, copied, v3o file to the copied prototype file via the editor. After that you just add a line for the fourth version in the portraits file (with the correct file path for the prototype) and create a new units folder with the files in there as well. Also in those files you fill in the correct path for the prototype. Then make sure to change the Unit ID so the game actually recognises that a new unit is in town and add that Unit ID to the unit files of some cars as well in order to actually select them ingame. 

TLDR: Just proceed like you normally would when adding a new unit to the game and rename everything correctly.

• Upvote 1