CanadianFrog

Hill Street Blues Mod [V1.0.1 released 4/3/2021] [Slow WIP]

On 1/11/2022 at 11:14 AM, stockboy8 said:

In an attempt to add some more pizzazz to some of the set pieces around, I've given an attempt at adding 3D text to the firehouse. I think it looks good, but I'm concerned about how high-poly the text is and how it may effect performance on some computers. I'm currently working on an alternative.  And the security cameras will also be removed before the next release, for realism. 20220111111029_1.thumb.jpg.1339cd961f7e0cb2ea6be8c6eead0447.jpgmay

Looks awesome! I like the look of the letters but yeah, might slow down some PC's, Who knows! Keep up the great work!

• Upvote 1

This mod is definitely a favorite of mine, the northeast vibe is executed perfectly.

I may have something that could be used for the EMS MCU I previously posted pictures in the project nostalgia thread but I also have this archive page on the rig, Since it's a fictional setting It could fit well.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180325194619/http://www.crownisking.org/cuambo.html

On 2/17/2023 at 7:24 AM, coastiestevie said:

Couple of bugs I noticed; whenever you call an engineer to repair vehicles using the table outside the fire station by the shell gas station, the engineers run all the way over from the main station by the police station. Is this mod still in progress?

This error comes from the LA mod. I do not know how to fix it, nor is it a priority of mine to fix it. I personally have never used the feature, so it is not on my radar.

I woke up this morning and suddenly remembered I forgot to share anything I've done. oops.

I'll start posting the backlog. Stating with these edits of Itchboy's Ecto-One from a few years ago. 

Itchboy is to be credited here for everything except the skin and the small edits. In the future, I hope to show off more content made specifically for this mod

20230409140159_1.thumb.jpg.95036169b2da3abf9292be1aa6e6f59e.jpg20230409140208_1.thumb.jpg.f0cbc7bbaf10339ac9ab5042729ee2f6.jpg20230409135731_1.thumb.jpg.0dfa6e2b1a6856a9dcbe9be5c7b0f488.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

On 12/6/2023 at 7:45 PM, EncikAnuar said:

why I saw some white square on light , could someone pls give me the light patch (i forgot where i download)

The coronas from the miami mod should suffice.
I hope in the future to make needing to install another mod's coronas irrelevant. It's nice that it makes me feel like it's 2017 again but it just shows laziness on my part as a dev.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2023 at 2:56 PM, paulorossini1 said:

@CanadianFrog Any news about the mod?

My friend, I wish there was. As it turns out, pledging to yourself to overhaul the entire mod takes quite a bit of time, especially when your mind drifts to other projects during the process. All I can truly say is that patience will be rewarded.

• Like 4