CanadianFrog

Hill Street Blues Mod [V1.0.1 released 4/3/2021] [Slow WIP]

Some cool updates to showcase in this one, plus you can all silently judge me over how I play em4.

See if you can spot everything new, and don't worry, all the bugs with the lights will be fixed before release. I also plan to play around more with the sirens, and get some better, more era appropriate ones ingame

• Like 4

4 hours ago, stockboy8 said:

Some cool updates to showcase in this one, plus you can all silently judge me over how I play em4.

See if you can spot everything new, and don't worry, all the bugs with the lights will be fixed before release. I also plan to play around more with the sirens, and get some better, more era appropriate ones ingame

This is very good. I am 12/10 excited.

We're almost there, the last models and lights have been completed for V1.

The Emergency Action Team van by Itchboy and some more reskinned officers from EmC_Unit meant to look like the EAT team from the show, who often appear in the more comical segments. 

20210402143023_1.thumb.jpg.a0a2a740f0537d85e07f76ef9f7679c6.jpg

Beyond this, one or two edits need to be made to the map and some scripts  and then we'll be ready for release!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, stockboy8 said:

We're almost there, the last models and lights have been completed for V1.

The Emergency Action Team van by Itchboy and some more reskinned officers from EmC_Unit meant to look like the EAT team from the show, who often appear in the more comical segments. 

20210402143023_1.thumb.jpg.a0a2a740f0537d85e07f76ef9f7679c6.jpg

Beyond this, one or two edits need to be made to the map and some scripts  and then we'll be ready for release!

Looks really good. Can't wait to play.

Yeah I have two or three corona files installed and I still get the white boxes. (Only at the back of the engine as shown from the person above me) Is there another corona file we need to download? (But besides that, I'm liking the mod)

2 minutes ago, paleocacher said:

Nope, no coronas. I already have the Miami mod downloaded (version 2.2 that has the Coronas patch already installed) should I copy and paste the coronas folder from there into Hill Street Blues?

If you install them the right way, the coronas should be in the emergency folder not in the mods folder. (At Least that's if i'm recalling it correctly) (Yeah look at what Stock said, the only thing it won't fix is the back lights but he is currently working on it)