Vorrupt

Missing Modelfile (please help)

On the Beiberfelde mod and the Wegberg mod there are a bunch of blue and white striped boxes that say missing modelfile on them and on the wegberg mod its really bad because as soon as firefighters put their helmets on they just turn into the missing modelfile box (ive attached pictures)

I have tried reinstalling the mods and the game itself multiple times but the problem still persists. Does anyone know how to fix this? 

264EFF8E-4B4C-4C08-ABC8-A22395641C33.jpeg

7818355E-89E4-4200-B9E9-E8C2F50F5BAE.jpeg

On 8/31/2020 at 11:24 PM, itchboy said:

If the reinstall hasn't fixed your problem, then the only reason I can think of is that the mod itself has those bugs.

Try redownloading the files because the modders may have fixed them.

I tried that, someone even sent me their copy of Em4 and the mod and it still happens which really confuses me. Im almost certain its on my end but I have no idea what it could be. 

2 hours ago, Vorrupt said:

I tried that, someone even sent me their copy of Em4 and the mod and it still happens which really confuses me. Im almost certain its on my end but I have no idea what it could be. 

Well I am confused now too. I've never seen a missing modelfile only happen with a specific user.

The only thing left is that the game ran out of memory to allocate for displaying those models, however in my case, that usually leads to a CTD instead of a missing modelfile.

17 hours ago, itchboy said:

Well I am confused now too. I've never seen a missing modelfile only happen with a specific user.

The only thing left is that the game ran out of memory to allocate for displaying those models, however in my case, that usually leads to a CTD instead of a missing modelfile.

Is there any way to fix that memory issue?

On 6/12/2020 at 6:09, Emergency duck said:

Después de abrir el panel de control y encontrar el idioma del reloj y la región, seleccione la región y el idioma y busque el idioma Unicode en la parte superior, cámbielo a alemán o británico

What do you mean by Unicode? I have the same problem but with Pardubicko's mod

314696558_1395770354499513_641838541573224178_n (1).png