hunter42

Garry's mod

Garry's mod (10)

About the Game

Garry's Mod is a physics sandbox. Unlike regular games there aren't any predefined aims or goals. We give you the tools and leave you to play.

You spawn objects and weld them together to create your own contraptions - whether that's a car, a rocket, a catapult or something that doesn't have a name yet - that's up to you.

If you're not too great at construction - don't worry! You can place a variety of characters in silly positions.

(copied from steam website, and so is the next part)

Garry's mod 9

About the Game

Garry's mod is a sandbox mod. Spawn any item from Half-Life 2 and then weld it, freeze it, rope it, paint it, ignite it, spawn it, color it, duplicate it, magnetise it, blow it up, add wheels to it, add balloons to it and much more. Also includes effects such as bloom, depth of field, fog, motion blur.

Garry's mod 9 really sucks but it's free and you only have to pay under $10 for garry's mod. I've been waiting for my friend to host a server but he's been away and my internet might cause the server to shut down if i host it but i don't know where to start so im searching garrysmod.org for a good script.

Does anyone else have Garry's mod?...doubt it :( i wish i took pictures of the building i made today, it had an opening roof so you could fire something like a rocket. Currently, i've been trying to make a map but i keep but the walls are too thick so i need to find out how to fix it.

i would be surprised if someone did have gmod.

Well if you don't wish to pay, you can always get like 9, not as good but it is free

Good idea. I can't pay because I can't pay over internet, basically no way.. no idea how to do it. never done it and I don't have the time to go through all the trouble as I have lots of exams now until the end of the term.

i love Gmod. Ben is usually playin it on Xfire when i see him lol.

even though i dont have it, i really want it. i could just hop over to Best Buy and pay like $20 for HL2 and thne 10 more for Gmod but im lazy :P

but i LOVE what you can do in it. wish they still had the physics house though :(

i love Gmod. Ben is usually playin it on Xfire when i see him lol.

even though i dont have it, i really want it. i could just hop over to Best Buy and pay like $20 for HL2 and thne 10 more for Gmod but im lazy :P

but i LOVE what you can do in it. wish they still had the physics house though :(

Just buy it through steam. And don't forget, you can get Gmod to run with any game that uses a source engine :D so DoD, CS:S and TF2 work too. :P

I LOVED the physics house! and the dry dock too :D but Gayry updated the engine, and now they don't work :1046275873_shakehead: (gayry was a deliberate mis spelling)

you guys should ask for it to be gifted to you. You can try asking in the sub forum of facepunch, but I don't know how often people recieve gifts in there. I would gift it, but I need to sell all these games slowly eating up all the space in my room...and if valve drops the price too :P (I'm too attached to cash)

Yay! reviving dead topics with my awesome Hoodoo powers :raucher:

but got Gmod for my birthday this year and love it even more now. i have too much crap downloaded though, and some of the best sounding stuff doesnt work, but if anyone wants to play im up for a game :) (i have the epic Drugz Mod btw lol)

no but seriously if anyone wants to play Gmod (or any other Steam game i have (and yes, i know the company isnt Steam, i just mean all the ones ive got so far) add me as a friend on Steam

user: em4rulz and we can set up a time. i haz lots of addons and am working on some myself btw lol (so if anyone is good with XSI i NEED you) but u need to have at least wiremod and PHX to play with me :P

edit: lolz i just got the Physics house. havent tried to see if it works with 10 yet