alexCNP

Madrid mod [PRIVATE] [WIP]

Well, over the last year I've been making a mod of my hometown, and as a result, I've been finding and creating content for a modification that I always wanted to have, Madrid mod.

So, last week I started it, and that's all I have by now.

I can upload some screenshots of my hometown mod also, if someone wants to see it. As said, both are private mods, for avoiding credits issues by now.

Renault Koleos, Policía Municipal de Madrid

Credits: Vehicle model and texture made by me. Lightbar by Florian Hagen (Federal Signal Set), edited by me.

20191214015806_1.jpg

20191214015730_1.jpg

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, emsfan112 said:

Hello,

Nice models  and even from pictures i can see the lighting must be excelent.

Just carry on http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_12.gif

Thanks! I will try some new pictures at daytime. 

Lighting it’s something with I’m never satisfied, but I thinks it has been improved a lot since my first attempts http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

Very nice work. All it needs is for the polygons to be "detached" so the black shadows across the model will be cleaned up.

To the other modders watching, please take note. Pay attention to how the edges flow forward along the body and curve until it stops at the front. The roof, like on 99% of cars has a flat roof, the hood is where it gets tricky. Modern cars have that hood which starts along the side and then transitions forward into the hood.

The little lip at the bottom of the bumper is also something thats not easy to pull off, but it can be done by adding enough rows so it connects at the bumper and grill, as you can see in alexCNP's model wireframe.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, itchboy said:

Very nice work. All it needs is for the polygons to be "detached" so the black shadows across the model will be cleaned up.

To the other modders watching, please take note. Pay attention to how the edges flow forward along the body and curve until it stops at the front. The roof, like on 99% of cars has a flat roof, the hood is where it gets tricky. Modern cars have that hood which starts along the side and then transitions forward into the hood.

The little lip at the bottom of the bumper is also something thats not easy to pull off, but it can be done by adding enough rows so it connects at the bumper and grill, as you can see in alexCNP's model wireframe.

Thank you itchboy. Means a lot coming from you!

Yeah, now I have to detach the parts, UV map, paint and escale it (considering the emergency 4 weird height effect). But It will have to wait until next week. 

Great work, alexCNP!

On 1/10/2020 at 10:03 PM, alexCNP said:

As emsfan said, it’s WIP, and it’s private.

I can’t guarantee all the credits to its respective owners, so by now I can’t release it. 

Do you plan to find the credits, or is it going to stay a private mod? Very nice either way http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, MP50 said:

Great work, alexCNP!

Do you plan to find the credits, or is it going to stay a private mod? Very nice either way http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

Hi! Thank you!

I'm trying as you can see, but by now it will stay as private. The main reason is because is a slow WIP, maybe one month I made 4 units and the next two months I don't make any... So I don't even have any release date in mind (not even so much free time...)