itchboy

Project Nostalgia Submod [RELEASED - Bugfixes Uploaded Regularly]

I've been away due to circumstances beyond my control. I won't be as active posting for the foreseeable future but I will still continue to make content for this project and Montana Mod, and I will still manage the obligations requested of me from other content creators.

In the meantime I've been able to make some progress on the submod.

I do not have any civilians or aircraft, helicopters finished currently.

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.pngunknown.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

57 minutes ago, itchboy said:

I've been away due to circumstances beyond my control. I won't be as active posting for the foreseeable future but I will still continue to make content for this project and Montana Mod, and I will still manage the obligations requested of me from other content creators.

In the meantime I've been able to make some progress on the submod.

I do not have any civilians or aircraft, helicopters finished currently.

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.pngunknown.png

Beautiful job!😁 Will you make more ambulance unit?

• Like 1

I have been checking this website every day waiting for Itchboy's return. And he does not disappoint. The new models are gorgeous and well worth the wait. 

Itch, you do great work and I think you've earned a respite. We're all capable of delayed gratification with regards to new content.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, miles451 said:

I have a question out of curiosity, you mentioned aircraft in the previous post. Is this just referring to the helicopters or the air tanker aswell?

It was supposed to be all that but I didn't have time or opportunity to make any of that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, paleocacher said:

I give this new update to the modification five stars.  Only bug I've noticed so far is that the new LAFD Utility rig doesn't seem to be able to tow or lift things in the campaign missions, I've yet to try it in freeplay so we'll see.

It doesn't do it in Freeplay either so I'm guessing for now its a decoration Piece.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, paleocacher said:

I give this new update to the modification five stars.  Only bug I've noticed so far is that the new LAFD Utility rig doesn't seem to be able to tow or lift things in the campaign missions, I've yet to try it in freeplay so we'll see.

I don't even know what I want for the utility. Should it tow, or should it be a recovery vehicle that can pull things out of ditches?

I also noticed a few bugs myself, and some additions that I want to try. I'll get to those next week. I'm pretty tired as is.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1