itchboy

Project Nostalgia Submod [RELEASED - Bugfixes Uploaded Regularly]

33 minutes ago, KayEffAre said:

stretcher is equipped but the command is not present either in freeplay or campaign. screenshot to follow.

For reference I had the coroners step out of the van and get their stretchers each time to 'refresh' their commands/in case the script detected on exit of vehicle. No change, only the 'pull' command for debris and stuff is there.

20210703001957_1.jpg

20210703002044_1.jpg

20210703002209_1.jpg

20210703002234_1.jpg

20210703002305_1.jpg

On 7/2/2021 at 12:33 AM, KayEffAre said:

The coroners don't transport bodies now?

You might have forgotten to install the bugfixes .rar

/*************************************************************************************/
2 new cars modelled for the family.
unknown.png
unknown.png

And some previously shown vehicles have been textured.

Spoiler

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png
unknown.png

• Like 9
  • Upvote 4

12 hours ago, AverageGamer359 said:

Good afternoon I have a question, Where can I find an updated version of the mod? I have an old outdated version of the mod.Thank you.

You can get all updates in the same place as where you downloaded the mod.

A new function has been implemented. Check it out.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

On 7/6/2021 at 12:45 PM, itchboy said:

You can get all updates in the same place as where you downloaded the mod.

A new function has been implemented. Check it out.

I just noticed the slicktop LTD in the video, placeholder texture for an unmarked unit?

image.png.a9a0bcc8af7c8f05f0e8b895859ddeb2.png

25 minutes ago, 11john11x said:

I just noticed the slicktop LTD in the video, placeholder texture for an unmarked unit?

image.png.a9a0bcc8af7c8f05f0e8b895859ddeb2.png

I decided to include one because of these two pictures.

Look closely: Slicktop 83 or 85 LTD in the back, plus this (I am thinking real) slicktop Gran Fury.

If you have more info on LAPD slicktops in the 80's, I would really appreciate it.

BvGhVwhCAAAAcDC.jpg

i663118.jpg

• Like 5

How many more civilian vehicles are needed? Just genuinely curious, I deeply appreciate the hard work and dedication you put in to making this wonderful mod.

(Not trying to push, just lost count on how many you have done since you said you needed a certain amount)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, _Swamp_ said:

How many more civilian vehicles are needed? Just genuinely curious, I deeply appreciate the hard work and dedication you put in to making this wonderful mod.

(Not trying to push, just lost count on how many you have done since you said you needed a certain amount)

With the inclusion of these two, that number is now 20 out of 34.unknown.png

I will add more than 34 cars though for the separately released retro civilian car set. Proj Nostalgia only needs those 34 to round out the slots of 30 civ cars plus 4 specific "truck" variants as specified ingame. Many people have suggested that I make LA taxis, LA buses and LA service vehicles but that one will be a stretch goal for now.

Some of the civilian vehicles have dual roles. This vehicle comes in 2 versions. The Dodge variant will become a new playable unit, while the Plymouth version will be a civilian NPC car.unknown.png

There are more to come including some Japanese and European vehicles however the emphasis will be placed on American vehicles so that other mods have the option of having only American vehicles represented.

• Like 8