itchboy

Project Nostalgia Submod [RELEASED - Bugfixes Uploaded Regularly]

Another new member to the family, an LAPD Ramcharger.untitled2.thumb.jpg.a0851395a19630581d47b81993bcfa4c.jpg

The story behind how we came to find out about this vehicle and create it is quite insane, and all a matter of luck and being around the right people. I'll probably post about it in the future.

Aerodynic lightbar by Rihis and EmC-Unit

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Anto Mart said:

Talking about the lightbars, is comon in the US red lightbars? I remember the Metro Police and not much more. White and yellow for the NYPD maybe back in the days?

In the 1970s a lot of places just used full red lightbars. But some places (especially the larger cities) either had their own style (Like the NYPD's white, yellow, and red lightbars or the Phoenix Police two red and yellow rotators) or they just used red and blue. 

On the other hand a lot of places in the south tended to use fully blue lightbars 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Anto Mart said:

Talking about the lightbars, is comon in the US red lightbars? I remember the Metro Police and not much more. White and yellow for the NYPD maybe back in the days?

If by metro police you're referring to my Hill Street Blues submod, you should know that that department is 100% fictional and made for the show.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, stockboy8 said:

If by metro police you're referring to my Hill Street Blues submod, you should know that that department is 100% fictional and made for the show.

Well... I think that I am an idiot. I always thought that "Metro Police" was the name of the Chicago Police back in the days...

1 hour ago, maxxmike1234 said:

In the 70s a lot of places just used full red lightbars. But some places (especially the larger cities) either had their own style (Like the NYPD's white, yellow, and red lightbars or the Phoenix Police two red and yellow rotators) or they just used red and blue. 

On the other hand a lot of places in the south tended to use fully blue lightbars 

Thx for the info! The Phoenix's patrol car looks sexy

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Anto Mart said:

Red is the most common color outside of the south. In California all police cars have to have a steady burning front red light and a flashing amber light in back. That's why two of the CHP cars have so few lights compared to the others because CHP cars back in the day just had the basic requirement for emergency lighting. It's also why the cop cars in Adam-12 had steady burners instead of flashers. Emergency vehicle lighting requirements vary from state to state.

1 hour ago, gunswat said:

Just wondering how will this work on multiplayer? Call in the control panel that you want then do what you just did in freeplay?

I am aware of MP uses, so the MP vehicle spawners have the same command. You can switch 90s/80s in the MP vehicle spawners and get the loadouts you want.

• Like 1