itchboy

Project Nostalgia Submod [RELEASED - Bugfixes Uploaded Regularly]

2 hours ago, Anto Mart said:

Maybe something like the HU crane trucks? I am looking at this page: https://www.lafire.com/stations/PhotoGallery.htm.

If i found something I will send it here

Got no plans on making the old Macks. Too much work. I might reconsider by next year.

unknown.png
Got another BLS RA done. Will be doing an even older version later.

• Like 5

What I can assume would come before USAR would be a salvage type squad like this http://www.usfirepolice.net/ca_california/ca_lafd/ca_los_angeles_retired_squad_27_(9)-1.jpg

this is the most recent picture I can find and I'm not 100% sure if it would fit the era. I'm not the most knowledgeable on the LAFD.

1 hour ago, itchboy said:

Got no plans on making the old Macks. Too much work. I might reconsider by next year.

unknown.png
Got another BLS RA done. Will be doing an even older version later.

I see. Other options are smaller vehicles like the Rescue Squad of the LACoFD. But In any case, I started following this mod in the very begining, I will wait a decade for see how this can become! Keep working on it dude!

1 hour ago, stockboy8 said:

What I can assume would come before USAR would be a salvage type squad like this http://www.usfirepolice.net/ca_california/ca_lafd/ca_los_angeles_retired_squad_27_(9)-1.jpg

this is the most recent picture I can find and I'm not 100% sure if it would fit the era. I'm not the most knowledgeable on the LAFD.

Maybe it's because I am from Spain, but, What's the pourpouse of a salvage squad?

16 hours ago, YesHi said:

I have never heard of this problem nor experienced it. Did you make sure everything was installed right?

Well at least I think so. I've already reinstalled the mod multiple times. And I also noticed that the ALS ambulance with the number 92 has no wheel texture while the other ALS ambulances 63 and 39 have one, maybe that's a clue. If not, thanks for your help nevertheless I just have to live with it then.

3 minutes ago, Rundumleuchte123 said:

Well at least I think so. I've already reinstalled the mod multiple times. And I also noticed that the ALS ambulance with the number 92 has no wheel texture while the other ALS ambulances 63 and 39 have one, maybe that's a clue. If not, thanks for your help nevertheless I just have to live with it then.

I think someone else had this problem a while ago, you can check older messages in this thread.

1 hour ago, Anto Mart said:

Maybe it's because I am from Spain, but, What's the pourpouse of a salvage squad?

Salvage squads were used in the 20th century mostly to prevent damage to property. This was mainly relocating furniture and preventing water damage in multiple dwelling structures. 

• Upvote 1

Those Fords are epic!

36 minutes ago, paleocacher said:

As far as I can tell the LAPD was purchasing the Tin can style lights up until 1979 when they switched to red and blue lightbars so will your older 1980s cars have them?

Yes. LAPD's very first full lightbar, the Aerodynic, is already featured in the mod prominently. It has been posted numerous times now.