itchboy

Project Nostalgia Submod [RELEASED - Bugfixes Uploaded Regularly]

Every single one of these is a little bit different. You have a choice to switch between each depending on whether it is a paramedic engine, a 200 series engine, or a station-digit engine.

Em4Deluxe 2021-04-10 10-54-35-13.png
Credits to Hoppah for the hose parts, deck guns and other miscellaneous details.

Once the classic open top fire engines are implemented, the fire engine count should reach 20.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, itchboy said:

Every single one of these is a little bit different. You have a choice to switch between each depending on whether it is a paramedic engine, a 200 series engine, or a station-digit engine.

Credits to Hoppah for the hose parts, deck guns and other miscellaneous details.

Once the classic open top fire engines are implemented, the fire engine count should reach 20.

This is really cool!. I like it.

1 hour ago, itchboy said:

I am so excited. I think you might kill me if I say I plan to use all of the engines from both years into the mod 😂 

On 4/10/2021 at 3:22 PM, Anto Mart said:

Lovely trucks. Are they Seagrave?

1980 to 1990 models, yes.
<<<<<<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.pngunknown.png

Here's all the work I was able to get in today.

I'll get to the Ward's hopefully.

Some parts here are by Hoppah from the original LA mod.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

Some LAFD open-top apparatus have custom made fiberglass roofs like this. These were added around the early 80s to the early 90s.
8bcf5e9473e7a92d47a2b722c12343c7.jpg
Should I make one variant for some of them that have roofs like this, or should the update be all open top vehicles in order to get that true old school look?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Squad 65 said:

You should.  Are you gonna do the mars light too?

I don't think LAFD used Mars brand lighting. It was all Federal Signal IIRC.

These closed top units were outfitted with 72 inch Aerodynic lightbars, in the usual spec that you expect them.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2021 at 12:17 PM, itchboy said:

1980 to 1990 models, yes.
<<<<<<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.pngunknown.png

Here's all the work I was able to get in today.

I'll get to the Ward's hopefully.

Some parts here are by Hoppah from the original LA mod.

Wonderful! Great work.

The Van Pelt engine is done.77705040_Em4Deluxe2021-04-1521-59-11-75.thumb.png.43188f346baa17f85b94f341ba5164cb.png
All the other classic fire engines have been assigned with unit numbers and decals too. I have also added rear seats to the 1980-1990 open back Seagraves.

Credits to Hoppah for the hoses, deck gun and hydrant splitter.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, itchboy said:

The Van Pelt engine is done.77705040_Em4Deluxe2021-04-1521-59-11-75.thumb.png.43188f346baa17f85b94f341ba5164cb.png
All the other classic fire engines have been assigned with unit numbers and decals too. I have also added rear seats to the 1980-1990 open back Seagraves.

Credits to Hoppah for the hoses, deck gun and hydrant splitter.

I really like this. I know I will be using this a lot.

• Upvote 1