itchboy

Project Nostalgia Submod [RELEASED - Bugfixes Uploaded Regularly]

Found a couple so far. The bomb squad technician can't do disarm bombs and can't get the bomb squad robot out of the vehicle. Another one is that when you take someone out of the foam tender. The person comes out but doesn't disappear from the vehicle like they do on Engine 2. Also you can't call for a bomb squad from the LAPD station as they never come out.

The bomb squad bugs are surely odd. I have no problems with them and even in the video I uploaded, you can see it working. I never made changes to the Use command for bomb squad techs, neither did I change up the prototype, so I can't think of much else.

Maybe I missed a file or two. I'll upload patches in a separate link.

What happened with the bomb squad officers not coming out? Did they just not spawn? Or are they stuck on the backside of the building?

The foam tender glitch is intentional. You have to move the vehicle at least once using the moveTo command. The script should kick in.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Squad 65 said:

Let the files replace, then move all the files from PN to LA 2.1

This appears for all three of the follow up parts. Am I overwriting the stuff I already previously downloaded is my main concern. Should I rename them? Why is the download divided into four parts and what are the differences between them?

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2021_01/Capture.thumb.JPG.edb911b07a26ead1bde5da44fc6a61f5.JPG

Capture.JPG

4 hours ago, paleocacher said:

This appears for all three of the follow up parts. Am I overwriting the stuff I already previously downloaded is my main concern. Should I rename them? Why is the download divided into four parts and what are the differences between them?

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2021_01/Capture.thumb.JPG.edb911b07a26ead1bde5da44fc6a61f5.JPG

Yes

It might come as a shock to you but you don't actually need to put this in your LA mod folder.

You can run this mod standalone too by just directly pasting the submod's folder into your Mods folder.

Sadly I can't help you with the extraction bugs. Sometimes the website just LOVES to corrupt .rar files. It always does that.

If it continues to give everybody trouble, I will remove the file and put it on MEGA.

I am looking into all the other bugs and hopefully I'll find solutions for them.

EDIT: I have uploaded out 2 bugfixes, one for the WAW cannon, the other for the HAZMAT unit.

I cannot replicate the CTD with SWAT units. They are just fine on my end.