itchboy

Project Nostalgia Submod [RELEASED - Bugfixes Uploaded Regularly]

anX64ul.png
UzNyjlX.png
6IiuQn1.png
POr2yw6.png

Huge round of applause to hqueen for doing the EMS and FD lights.

I still have some things that I have to change up, and I'm still missing wig-wag lights on a ton of vehicles.

PD was also lighted but its the same story, I need to do the wig wag lights and add in the white light overwrite functionality to each vehicle as needed.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 6

Here's a bit of interesting video for any of you into SWAT, police tactics, or just into guns, combat or tactical stuff. I don't speak Korean but this was a pretty random thing to find that wasn't in English.

Some of you CVPI fans might cringe at the fact the car was used for target practice, and the officers put it in park numerous times without actually stopping.

In the meantime, I am working on the lights for PD. Directionals, floodlights and a few other things. The mod will feature my flood light overwrite script, which is taking up the most time because I have to constantly hex-edit the prototypes of every police vehicle. This process is required for light overwride scripts, and in theory, it allows us to have park-kill white, front cutoff, multipurpose LED modules, and even alternating light patterns without needing to use up the TLT light slots. It opens up the option for multiple traffic advisor patterns too.

hex editing hell.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

lapd-9c1-wagon-with-the-tin-can-lights-7

I won't include this wagon but I will post it here so that at least if somebody googles "LAPD Wagon", "LAPD Station Wagon" or "LAPD Caprice Wagon", it shows up on google. People deserve to know this exists.

There's also a Dodge Ramcharger that we discovered in a reality TV show about the LAPD, but its a little blob in the distance and not worth including either.

A bit of a set back is that the LAPD Caprice lightbar ended up being misaligned and now I have to relight 2 units because of bad references. I shouldn't have followed the GTA mods.

On 1/6/2021 at 2:38 PM, itchboy said:

anX64ul.png
UzNyjlX.png
6IiuQn1.png
POr2yw6.png

Huge round of applause to hqueen for doing the EMS and FD lights.

I still have some things that I have to change up, and I'm still missing wig-wag lights on a ton of vehicles.

PD was also lighted but its the same story, I need to do the wig wag lights and add in the white light overwrite functionality to each vehicle as needed.

Man, I love these 90's fire trucks. The mod looks amazing, I can't wait to play.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, itchboy said:

lapd-9c1-wagon-with-the-tin-can-lights-7

I won't include this wagon but I will post it here so that at least if somebody googles "LAPD Wagon", "LAPD Station Wagon" or "LAPD Caprice Wagon", it shows up on google. People deserve to know this exists.

There's also a Dodge Ramcharger that we discovered in a reality TV show about the LAPD, but its a little blob in the distance and not worth including either.

A bit of a set back is that the LAPD Caprice lightbar ended up being misaligned and now I have to relight 2 units because of bad references. I shouldn't have followed the GTA mods.

What Era Caprice was it?

12 hours ago, itchboy said:

For now, no. I want to sort out single player first.

In the future, maybe months or up to a year if the initial release has no problems then I will get to adding MP functions.

Sounds Good!

There's a problem with transparency for the firefighters riding in the foam truck and any firefighters in open cab engines.

This cannot be fixed. I will go through with adding in the persons but it will be bugged this way unfortunately.

It works just fine on open back engines that don't have transparent windows though.

Included as well is a video I recorded real quick.

I found out those missing models in the hotel were corrupted files in my base Em4 copy. Disregard them, they're fine.

Em4Deluxe 2021-01-16 17-41-03-04.png

139030052_245205997167834_2239795009500970137_n.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3