emsfan112

Team need for helping on Croatia Mod

Hello i was in the two men team who  was working on Croatia mod - Zagreb mod . Basic mod is based on capital city of Zagreb . Zagreb is  biggest tow in Croatia it has around 1.2 million inhabitants . Mod will have Fire department , Ambulance Services , Police and Technical Services . Mod is based on L.A. Mod but i tried and added some scripts from other mods like riot vans from N.Y.C Mod and other stuff like sirens and lights.I dont have any time to work on mod because of my new job and in general because of life .

Mod is around rough 50% Finished 

Currently we are looking for:

Good to expert lighter familiar with European lightning and European cars(IT CAN BE  FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE)

Modeler in stand by because for now we have what we need.

Mapper yes the biggest thing i have done around 75 percent of reworked original freeplay map in editor and i have re-textured it . Mapper need the now the basics paths ,virtual objects and triggers but anyone is welcome to help.

Scripter yes the scripter need to check and fix problems that i have done (hahaha) sorry . I have done some scripting my self some is working but some is not.

And we will need some test players on the end as well.

Thanks in advance

emsfan112

https://www.facebook.com/Emergency-4-Zagreb-mod-WIP-519102728600139/?modal=admin_todo_tour

zg1.png

zg2.png

zg3.png

zg4.png

zg5.png

zg6.png

• Upvote 1