Stan

Update

Guest Dcoulibaly
3 hours ago, Guest Dominic said:

Can i have my email activation sent out. I just need Mods at the moment. Thank You

Coulibaly1997@Gmail.Com

Anyone please help me, i just want access to Emergency Planet but i need a confirmation email.

18 hours ago, Guest Dominic said:

Can i have my email activation sent out. I just need Mods at the moment. Thank You

Coulibaly1997@Gmail.Com

go to this topic ask 

14 hours ago, Guest Dcoulibaly said:

Anyone please help me, i just want access to Emergency Planet but i need a confirmation email.

go at this fourm

Guest TacticalGuest
On 6/20/2019 at 4:02 PM, Stan said:

Dear Users,

We are back online, we had a hard drive issue which we had to resolve.

We are back on a fresh installation with all updates. If you see any issues please post bellow this post.

I'm having an issue recovering the password for both of my accounts. I requested "Forgot Password" over 12-15 hours ago and nothing has shown up in either email. Not even the spam folders. So today I tried making a new account, and the website won't let me make a new account as it keeps saying that I failed the security check even though I did it right hundreds of times. Just something to look into.

FYI, the dispaly name I've entered is not either of my display names. The system just wanted me to enter something.

Guest clarkdj18

jessiejames320@gmail.com  , Everything worked a couple weeks ago now it's not again, Even tried resetting it again and checked spam still nothing.. Don't know whats going on with site.

Guest Huffels_the_Fox

hey hi, uhm....

probably a question that has been asked many times... but is there a chance i can get my account confirmed, confirmation email wasn't send after 3 times.

Account: Huffels_the_Fox

s.kleian@outlook.com

thanks!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.