Stan

Update

Depends on what the community does

It seems to be faster indeed. We are on SSDs now instead of HDDs, this makes a huge difference for the database.

EDIT: Just noticed the smileys are broken

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Stan said:

Depends on what the community does

It seems to be faster indeed. We are on SSDs now instead of HDDs, this makes a huge difference for the database.

EDIT: Just noticed the smileys are broken

I hope we won't get you down!

Tho, those smiles were broken for years... I gues from prevorious site update

1 hour ago, Guest Adaml said:

(sorry if this isn't the place to post this but since there was issues with that this might be related) emails won't send to confirm my account I made.

Yep for me too, it won't send anything, can anyone help? 

Is it any chance to recover my account on this e-mail: p.mugur89@yahoo.com as i can’t remember my password and i would like to get back and i don’t receive any email for recovering my password. Thank you in advance 

Hi!

Is it any chance to recover my account on this e-mail: alvindiaz143@gmail.com as i can’t remember my password and i would like to get back and i don’t receive any email for recovering my password. Thank you 

Username: Alvin143

I have reset your password to 1234.

@Stan just letting you know aware that the email for registration, password resets, and other things are still broken. 

Please disregard, I re-read the message you sent, it looks like you haven't gotten around to fixing it. Please let me know what can be done in the meantime because manually validating members is not easy.

Guest Brayden b
On 6/20/2019 at 4:02 PM, Stan said:

Dear Users,

We are back online, we had a hard drive issue which we had to resolve.

We are back on a fresh installation with all updates. If you see any issues please post bellow this post.

I havent been able to get my email approved I signed up with braydenlovesjp@gmail.com It would be greatly appreciated if someone could help me resolve this issue

Guest Raptor :- ) :- )

Well I haven't gotten my confirmation email to create my account after trying for a day and still gotten no where...
(robbiepaisley12@icloud.com)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.