4 hours ago, Thepropilot747 said:

Does anyone know how I can install this mod because it doesn't have a self installer like the LA mod. Sorry, but I am fairly new to all of this.

I didn't check this mod but I am guessing it is a simple drag-n-drop. Find your game installation directory (WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Mods), make a new folder for the mod (can name it West Lampeter Mod), and drop all the files into there and give that a whirl.

7 hours ago, ThatOneIowan said:

I didn't check this mod but I am guessing it is a simple drag-n-drop. Find your game installation directory (WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Mods), make a new folder for the mod (can name it West Lampeter Mod), and drop all the files into there and give that a whirl.

I tried that but it doesn't work, I tried dragging it into the installer and it doesn't work because it isn't an em.4 file. 

23 hours ago, Thepropilot747 said:

I tried that but it doesn't work, I tried dragging it into the installer and it doesn't work because it isn't an em.4 file. 

You shouldn't need to drag it into the installer. I just downloaded the file. The main folder in the zip should go directly to the \Mods directory. 

yihPiXg.png

Hopefully this helps!

• Upvote 1

On 5/2/2020 at 1:16 PM, Thepropilot747 said:

Doesn't it need to be installed?

No I don't think so. It's been a while so I might be wrong, but my recollection of the installer was that it just unpacked the mod files. The zip file is the mod files already unpacked. Should just be a drag-n-drop op! 😁

7 hours ago, ThatOneIowan said:

No I don't think so. It's been a while so I might be wrong, but my recollection of the installer was that it just unpacked the mod files. The zip file is the mod files already unpacked. Should just be a drag-n-drop op! 😁

Ok because for some reason, I put the notepad file into a folder named West Lampeter Mod and put in into the Mod folder of 911 first responders yet it doesn't work. It won't install in the modifications section of the game menu. 

Hi,

I got a problem: Everytime I connect the fire hose to the truck, the firfighters won't extinguish the fire. The tank is 100% full. They are just standing around and they won't do anything. I can't click on the fire to extinguish it. I coudn't figure out the problem, so maybe someone can help me here?

14 hours ago, LocalBack40 said:

Hi,

I got a problem: Everytime I connect the fire hose to the truck, the firfighters won't extinguish the fire. The tank is 100% full. They are just standing around and they won't do anything. I can't click on the fire to extinguish it. I coudn't figure out the problem, so maybe someone can help me here?

You need to have a firefighter operate the pump.

2 hours ago, LocalBack40 said:

Sorry, but how do I do that? I can't figure that out 

It’s simple, if you use rapid deployment a firefighter should start operating the pump automatically.

If not, simply select a firefighter who doesn’t have anything equipped and right click on the fire engine after connecting a hose to it. You should see two gears.

• Upvote 1