ThinBlueLineKY4

Carmellsville/Tucker County Modification *EMS Update!*

Hi all, I have reached a new stage in the skills I am learning, and I have come up with a mod (yes, mod, not a submod) concept I am passionate about, and I feel I can work on it and complete it. While I may not make a lot of progress at first, it is because I am beta testing/helping out with another modification. Once version 1 of this mod has been released, or when the mod creator is happy with what he released (we are in final stages of beta testing for a release now), I will take off with progress on this. I am going to go ahead and post this, because I will need some (moral) support to help me work through this mod and continue working on it. I know I have talked about mods in the past, but I will be honest. I wasn't ready for those, or not really passionate about. I am more serious than ever about this mod. Now to the mod details.

The Carmellsville/Tucker County modification is a fictional mod set in the State of Kentucky, but is based off of a RL location in Kentucky (names of town and county and most departments have changed, and some departments (like KSP) just aren't labeled as KSP units and have no KSP logo). I hope for this mod to eventually be publicly released, and is set at the moment to be public. PLEASE NOTE THAT I MAY NOT ASK FOR PERMISSIONS TO USE ITEMS UNTIL RIGHT BEFORE I AM READY TO RELEASE, INSTEAD OF RIGHT BEFORE I IMPLEMENT IT. IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THIS, AND YOUR CONTENT IS SHOWN ON THIS PAGE, PLEASE MESSAGE ME. I WILL TRY TO LIST ALL CREDITS CORRECTLY. IF I DO NOW KNOW WHO MADE SOMETHING, I WILL ASK IF ANYONE KNOWS IN A POST. Some things you can expect to see in the mod are: a new map, new models/model combinations, some new buildings, (including fire station and EMS HQ station), and more!!!!! The reason I am posting here is because I have already started making some progress on the mod. I will post whats done so far sometime soon. Feel free to ask questions! I really want to hear your all's opinions. Also, feel free to suggest models for the units that models are TBD. (Note: If it exists already, it has a better chance of being that if you mention it)

The city of Carmellsville is a medium-sized town in central Kentucky, and is home to Carmellsville University. Carmellsville is surrounded by a small suburban area, which is then surrounded by a large rural area. Carmellsville is also a major tourist attraction, for just south of the city is the Emerald Creek Lake. Carmellsville is the seat of Tucker County. There are multiple other small "1 street" and "4 street" towns in the county.

Fire Department:

All of Tucker County is protected by two fire agencies, which both share a station, resources and personnel, and in some special occasions, apparatus too. Carmellsville Fire & Rescue is a combination paid/volunteer fire department that provides fire, rescue, and ALS first response to the city of Carmellsville, in addition to providing rescue services, special operations rescue services (water, trench, rope, & collapse rescue) and hazmat to all of Tucker County. The Tucker County Volunteer Fire Department is a volunteer fire department that provides fire, rescue, and ocasionally BLS quick response (if requested by EMS) to the residents and areas of Tucker County outside of Carmellsville. The two agencies will often run mutual aid with each other on calls, if requested by the other agency or dispatched by dispatch (i.e. in the case of water rescues, the lake is in County Fire's district, but Carmelslville provides water rescue services). Carmellsville Fire Rescue staffs a paramedic engine (it carries extrication tools though) & a rescue company 24/7.

Carmellsville Fire Rescue Apparatus:

Engine 1- 2015 Ferrara Cinder pumper (1750GPM/1000GAL); 24/7 Crew

Engine 2- 1992/2003 KME Renegade pumper (1250GPM/750GAL) *Subject to Change*

Truck 1- 2006 Pierce Dash 105' quint (1500/300) *may not function as quint in v1*

Rescue 1- 1992 E-One Protector TC rescue; 24/7 crew; carries boat on top for water rescue

Rescue 2- model tbd; special operations & hazmat truck

Utility 1- 2001 Ford F-250 Crew Cab (w/ medium sized bed & LED lightbar upgrade)

Car 1- model TBD

Tucker County Volunteer Fire Department Apparatus:

Engine 61- 1983 Mack CF pumper (1000/750) *will be a Mack CF in v1, and possibly a Mack CF permanently*

Engine 62- 1992 Seagrave JE pumper-tanker (1500/2250/40 foam) *may or may not include foam script*

Engine 63- 2005 Freightliner M2 Crew Cab pumper (1250/1000)

Tanker 64- 1987 International S-1900/Bluegrass Tanker tanker (250/2000 w/ single rear axle)

Tanker 65- 2011 KME Predator Eliminator tanker/tanker-pumper (has crosslays and LDH but not enough compartment space to be a pumper-tanker) (1250/2750)

Attack 66- 1996 Ford F-350 4x4/Tebco/Pro-Trac (250/250)

Brush 67- model TBD

Utility 69- 1997 Ford F-350 Crew Cab (w/ full size bed)

Car 60- model TBD

*ALL MODELS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY POINT ALONG IN THE MOD CREATION*

Emergency Medical Services: (coming soon)

Carmellsville-Tucker County EMS:

Station 1 (HQ):

Primary: Medic 219 (Chevy Vanbulance), Medic 216 (International Durastar large rescue ambulance), ALS 223 (Crown Victoria ALS Intercept), EMS 201 (EMS command SUV, model TBD)

Backup/Reserve/Special: Medic 214 (Ford F-series ambulance), Medic 215 (Ford Vanbulance), Medic 213 (Ford "extended roof" Vanbulance)

Station 2 (sub-station):

Primary: Medic 218 (Chevy Vanbulance), Medic 211 (Ford F-series ambulance)

Station 3 (sub-station):

Primary: Medic 217 (Chevy Vanbulance) , Medic 212 (Ford F-series ambulance)

Law Enforcement Agencies: (coming soon)

Carmellsville Police Department:

Tucker County Sheriff Office:

Carmellsville University Police Department:

College Campus:

CUPD-1 (Ford Taurus), CUPD-2 (Golf Cart)

State Police:

8 hours ago, NMercure said:

Will it only be single player or multiplayer as well?

Since there are two fire departments on map, I will try to make a multiplayer version (because sometimes multiple people want fire department) hopeing everything works out to be compatible and no bugs.

40 minutes ago, FTFD286 said:

I'd suggest a newer style Tahoe or Explorer for Car 1, as from what I've gathered that's the bigger department with a bigger budget and then an older style SUV for the smaller, volunteer Car 60

The city fire department is a paid/volunteer combination department. County is all volunteer. But I was thinking a newer chevy SUV for either one of the two fire departments or ems as ems supervisor. But I like the idea! The fire chief for the county vfd is paid/on duty. Many of the volunteers with each department are also volunteers with the other irl, so in the mod the volunteers will be the same. Also they share a fire station which will be a cool aspect in the mod

• Upvote 1

Question for EMS: do you think 3 staffed als med units spread around on the map (1 at each EMS station) are enough? There is also an ALS intercept at the HQ along with EMS supervisor at the HQ, too. Or should there be a few more? And possibly some older ambulances, commercial ambulances (international cab), or maybe some BLS med units?

1 hour ago, Firebuff319 said:

I'd say on map. 

You would have to send it off map if it gets used and re-call it back. I will have it on map though for there is 1 whole ems bay at HQ available right now (2 ambulances deep). Still have 1 medic spot open at HQ station, but idk if it will be used yet. Also deciding whether or not to make the MCU staffed for ease of use, or whether you will have to have on map ems and fd personnel staff it. Also deciding how many personnel it can carry, since its more than likely going to be the la MCU unit or a school bus and it doesn't need an active stretcher crew to keep and hold the patient inside the MCU (like the coroner can put multiple dead bodies inside with one stretcher team. Speaking of coroner, i may put a coroner van in the ems station in that one open spot.

Also, everyone, EMS UPDATE!!!! YAY!

54 minutes ago, mcflame1 said:

Do you know enough to have the coroner go only carry 1 or 2 coroners and have it go to the hospital to drop off instead of off the map

It is possible, and someone who may join the team may know, but if it goes to the hospital and has 1 stretcher crew, it can only carry 1 dead body. Would need two stretcher teams to carry 2 dead people.