Buffalowildwings03

Mods for Low End Computers?

Hello! Sorry if this is in the wrong thread. 

I was wondering if some of you could suggest some mods for lower end computers, until I get my new desktop I'm on a laptop that doesn't run EM4 too well and while I love to play the original content mods honestly enhance the gameplay. However I need some lower end mods to play with.

My processer runs at about 1.4 GHz if that helps narrow it down.

Thank you in advance!

Boston mod's a bit heavy I'm afraid. Its a submod of the NYCERU mods that dont particularly run well.

I have tested mods on a similarly spec'd laptop and a desktop from 2003 (which would be on the same level as said laptop) and the only mods that run reliably are those that are from 2010 and earlier.

7 hours ago, itchboy said:

Boston mod's a bit heavy I'm afraid. Its a submod of the NYCERU mods that dont particularly run well.

I have tested mods on a similarly spec'd laptop and a desktop from 2003 (which would be on the same level as said laptop) and the only mods that run reliably are those that are from 2010 and earlier.

L.A. Mod runs fine when I don't have too much ELS on. I also use the Copenhagen airport and it runs good as well. I plan to attempt Ocean City soon.

8 hours ago, Squad 65 said:

Ocean City,Boston,Riverside (thin blue line).

Thank you for the input!