Vitormundial

How do I play emergency 4 L.A Mod in multiplayer?

On 29/11/2016 at 8:52 PM, Vitormundial said:

I would like to know how do I play Emergency 4 L.A Mod in multiplayer?

16 hours ago, Saguaro said:

Same question. Would like to know are people still playing it and if they are, then share your expierence, how you are doing it, cause i want to join in that world of fun !

Have you got Hamachi? If not both of you need to get hamachi then set up a private network, when you have set up the private network it should say your network IP at the top, note this down as you will need it at a later date, once you are on the server and have hamachi up and running launch Em4. Then once you and and your friend/friends have loaded up the mod you want to play one of you host the game, once one of you has set it up the other wants to go to join Direct IP and put in that Network IP that i said to copy earlier and it should work.

I play multiplayer on this game a fair bit, my favourite mod for multiplayer is the bieberfelde.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, TACRfan said:

Have you got Hamachi? If not both of you need to get hamachi then set up a private network, when you have set up the private network it should say your network IP at the top, note this down as you will need it at a later date, once you are on the server and have hamachi up and running launch Em4. Then once you and and your friend/friends have loaded up the mod you want to play one of you host the game, once one of you has set it up the other wants to go to join Direct IP and put in that Network IP that i said to copy earlier and it should work.

I play multiplayer on this game a fair bit, my favourite mod for multiplayer is the bieberfelde.

Okay thanks!
But then that means I cant play with random players, like on original EM4, when you click on multiplayer and you can see if someone hosting the game or not. Then trhrough Hamachi I can  Only arange a group of players and play under one server ?

6 hours ago, Saguaro said:

Okay thanks!
But then that means I cant play with random players, like on original EM4, when you click on multiplayer and you can see if someone hosting the game or not. Then trhrough Hamachi I can  Only arange a group of players and play under one server ?

I don't tend to join random games as 70% of the time they just don't work for me, you will have to port forward your router.

Here is a topic that should help you do that: 

58 minutes ago, TACRfan said:

I don't tend to join random games as 70% of the time they just don't work for me, you will have to port forward your router.

Here is a topic that should help you do that: 

Jesus ! That info is to heavy for me  SO, basicly I need to arrange group to play it.. Okay, looking forwards to meet players who wants to play multiplayer

Thanks anyway for your help, I appreciate it !

3 hours ago, Saguaro said:

Jesus ! That info is to heavy for me  SO, basicly I need to arrange group to play it.. Okay, looking forwards to meet players who wants to play multiplayer

Thanks anyway for your help, I appreciate it !

I would make a post on here somewhere and ask if people want to play it.

On 11/30/2016 at 5:24 PM, TACRfan said:

how do i open it or set it up so my friends can see it