MegaPixel

Changing Units

Hi Everyone,

I'm literally brand new to even attempting to mess about  with Mod Files for EM4 (Although played the game for years, just never really wanted to see what makes the mod.. a mod).

I've recently got the newest Harbour Mod and want to try changing the units to be that from London Mod for my own use, although I'm not too sure what needs moving and I wasn't able to find any tutorials that really help (Any recommendations?)

Could someone tell me how I'd be able to swap the units around from the two mods and what I'd need to do to make it work? I've had a play around and managed to get the model in.. but just white. My second attempt left me to have a box saying "Model Missing" and my third attempt led to the unit not appearing at all. Any help? ^^

I'm just focusing on personnel right now.. I know Harbour uses some scripts for returning to station, etc.. so that'll no doubt be more difficult then personnel :'( 

Thanks!